When Love Walked In

What happens when two idols meet and fall in love with each other?

Random Message from Author, keke

Annyeong everyone:), just for a recap for fun, Minho saved Sulli's life by stopping her from commiting suicide. So sweet <3 lol

ANYWAYS. BACK TO STORY..

Narrator's POV

Sulli began crying like there was no tomorrow and hugged Minho. Minho, stunned for words just hugged her back. He began singing a line from IU's song,"Everything's alright if you hold me tight" (random reference heheh) The warm tears that had formed began trickling down Sulli's cheek and onto Minho's shirt.

Sulli's POV

I dont know why I hugged Minho. I guess I really need someone's comfort, and well, Minho appeared at the right time. After knowing that the person that prevented me was Minho, I had a new impression of him. He wasnt that boring and overly-serious after all. (GAH im insulting my bias TT_TT) I just know that he was better than Taemin and a rush of hatred overwhelmed me as I remembered what had happened not too long ago. Taemin.... I realised that my life was not worthy to be wasted because of him. "Umm... Sulli are you feeling better now? What happened?" Minho finally spoke. My train of thoughts were interrupted like kaboom. heh. I let go of him and smiled awkwardly, telling him that I was overly emotional over something I couldn't tell him. He nodded and told me he would go back to the house first.

Minho's POV

That. Was my first time singing to a girl. Where the heck did I get that courage? Somehow, I felt really rejected when Sulli did not want to tell me why she cried and all the other things. Wae Minho? Wae are you feeling like this.. Hang on. Wasn't Taemin with her earlier? Eureka! Taemin must have said hurtful things to her. I frowned and kept my head down(KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN... hehe tvxq reference) As I strolled back to the house, I glanced at Sulli for one more time before going back. I just knew that I was falling in love with Sulli more and more.

Narrator's POV

Finally, the sun set and it was night time. The film director announced that he would wrap up and everyone could go back to their dorms. Everyone began cheering and thanking all the staffs for their hard work. Sulli managed to smile at everyone, although she practically ignored Taemin. All the SHINee members except Taemin and Minho assumed she and Taemin were having small fights, and acted like nothing was happening.