LAST CHAPTER(AINT NO JOKE.)

What happens when two idols meet and fall in love with each other?
HEY GUYS AUTHOR NIM ISNT JOKING ITS THE LAST CHAPTER. IDK HOW U FEEL BUT IM LIKE BAWLING MY EYES OUT NOW. JKING IM NOT BUT ILL MISS WRITING THIS FIC SO YEA ITS MY FIRST FIC DONT KILL ME FOR BECAUSE ITS AS HORRIBLE AS . TT_TT AIGOO
Minho's POV
"Minho and Sulli please see Mr Lee at the office now." I'm like.. da heck? Its only one week from our separation and now Mr Lee wants something from us? It better be something good. Will we be back together again? I really miss Sulli.. I miss her smile, her laughter, everything. I might sound cheesy, but isnt that what love does to us? It makes us go cray cray.. Crossing my fingers, I headed towards the office, with hope of good news.

Sulli's POV
Why must I have another meeting with Mr Lee.. and Minho.. Its going to be freaking awkward, I mean, I miss Minho like but I cant be with him, that sense of longing is just unbearable! Damn you Mr Lee, why are you so cruel. Will we be back together again? If he wants to do something evil again, Im going to murder and kill him. Literally. (Ehehehe) 


*At the office, uhh again.*
Thankfully Minho had not reached the office yet, so I wouldnt have to meet him outside ( u know like bump into him). Awkwardness is in the air. Hahaha. Not funny at all. "Mr Lee, why are you meeting us again?" I asked hesitantly. Mr Lee looked very impatient, and well, a little angry. He tapped his fingers with rhythm, and stared into my eyes. "You know what? Sulli you can be with Minho again. Now tell him the news. I cant wait anymore hes such a slow dude. If any scandals happen you two die, get it?" I could not believe what I was hearing. After trying to comprehend what Mr Lee meant outside the office, I began screaming with joy, jumping about like a mad hyena XD. I mean like, boo yeah! I can be with Minho, the person I have been wanting to see. This question: Will we be back together again? Is finally answered...!!! Whoop whoop!!!!! If only someone could hug me at the back now, and celebrate with mua hahahaha! Wait this isnt a wish, someone is really hugging me now. What what what? Who is it? Some e? Eek eek eek. I turned around and accidentally brushed my lips against that weirdos lips. Aah nooooooo i dont even know who that is. Wait i can see right whats wrong with me you idiot Choi Jin Ri! Omo.. its him...

Minho's POV
Aigoo, I dont know why, the moment I saw Sulli I gave her a back hug, I missed her so so so much. She turned around, shocked, therefore accidentally kissing me. Awww... I mean.. even if we cant be together this comforts me a little.. well actually not really since we are not a couple. Which makes me even more sad. But Sulli was acting strange today, she has been staring at me with glassy eyes. Doesnt that mean shes like about to cry? Whut?! But she has been ignoring me for a total week, even when I tried to talk to her, I wont give up on her so easily, duh. I tapped her shouder gently, asking her what was wrong. She gave me a tight hug, and began apologising. "Sorry oppa, sorry, sorry, for hurting you, Mr Lee says we can be together. Can we start anew? Oppa please.." My heart began beating like a drum. So.. she was not serious? She still loves me? I returned her hug immediately and nodded. I was so happy, nothing could express my happiness.(cheesy lawl) This was our moment, me and sulli's moment, nothing could stop it.
******************************************************** wooo like 5 years later whoop whoop.

*WEDDING BELLS RINGING* (Heh you know what this means)
The two men were standing next to the pastor, excited yet nervous in their tuxedos. Taemin and Minho had been waiting for this day. The day where they could have their true love all to their self lol. Krystal and Sulli walked in, with a flower girl in front of them, throwing rose petals along the aisle. Krystal had worn a long white gown, with patterned lace and stiletto heels. Sulli on the other hand, was wearing a short dress, with a ribbon tied just at her waist. Both looked amazingly gorgeous, and the cameras were clicking madly. Everyone finally got their happiness and SHINee and F(X) were still as      popular as ever. Once they exchanged their vows, everyone clapped loudly and began cheering. This was it. Minsul and Taestal jjang<3
What happens when two idols meet and fall in love with each other? They continue falling deeper in love, and in happiness...


LAST NOTE OF LE STORY
Hey guys!!!! This is the ending of my first fanfic, whether it was uhh a success or not, thank you all for reading or subbing it! I love you all~ saranghae:DDDDDDDD I hope i get to write more in the future, ill probably be putting up a poll to see what i shd write lol. Till then, GOODBYEEEEEEEE:))))))))))))))