My First Date

What happens when two idols meet and fall in love with each other?

Annyeong guyssssssssss! IM BACK! After a few days, heheh. Anyways this chapter will solely be on Sulli's POV, and maybe a little bit of Krystal... hehe. Hope you enjoy it yo!! (with some ref from my friend who is a really big fan of GD)

 

Sulli's POV

 

  *One month later* Kyaaaa~ Im super super freaking excited!!!!!!! After the long and hectic schedule that SM had prepared for us, we finally get a day's break! And of course, I have been thinking about Minho all the time, I miss him so so much! I expect him to ask me out on a date. Today! If not I'll break up with him, duh.. Just kidding... I would NEVER do that, Im lame that way..keke. I began playing Anipang, aargh why is Onew so good at this? *sees the leaderboard*

  "Nananananana electric shock~" I received a notification that I have got a message from Minho.

Minho: Hey sul~ wanna watch a movie at that xx shopping mall?(see what I did thereXD) Just remember to put on a disguise. I'm sure you'd look extremely cute in a hairband, wear one for me! *wink wink*

Sulli: Eyyyy oppa waeyo! Pftttt im not gonna obey you. I'm going to wear a cap and be as boyish as possible! Hah!!

Minho: TT_TT I'm so hurt.. but nevertheless see you there!! Missed you so much:')

Sulli: Aigoo me too! Keke...oppa...ily!

Minho: What is that supposed to mean? *smirks*

Sulli: Lalalala see you there.

  I ended the conversation, grnning to myself. Omo. Krystal grabbed my phone and began reading my conversation. "Aieeeee Soo Jung what are you doing?!" I started jabbing her in the ribs. She laughed hysterically and gave up, returning my phone to me. Phew... good thing I put Minho as "Mnkey"as his contact name.(Monkey cos my friends kept saying Minho looks like one, and I TOTALLY DISAGREE :D)

 

Krystal's POV

Sulli has a boyfriend right after breaking up with Taemin?!?!?! Wow.... I better check out who that person is.. I took out a blouse and a skirt. I better disguise as a school girl. I wore my old school socks and shoes. Now.. I just have to wait for Sulli to get out of the house...

 

Sulli's POV

  Haiz...... what should I wear? I had told Minho that I was gonna look boyish, but ALL of my clothing was already sent to the laundry.. Ahhhh... Oh yess!! I shall borrow Amber unnie's clothing, shes such a tomboy.. I asked and chose baggy green shorts and a sleeveless shirt. Hah, I looked so awesome! I wore a cap and black nerdy looking glasses. This was the perfect disguise for dating... I skipped out of the dorm, singing along to the music that was playing in my earphones.

  After one hour, I finally reached the shopping mall. It was very crowded, since it was a weekend. Thankfully, no one noticed me as Sulli, and I ran helter-skelter towards the cinema after realising I was late by five minutes. ! Minho oppa might be angry.. I reached the cinema, seeing Minho standing with a pair of tickets, and wagging his index finger. "Tsk tsk tsk.. Sul you are late." I was panting heavily from all the running and pouted after hearing what he said. He made me do aegyo.. I did the "cutie player" thing and after the sixth step where i had to kiss all of the six fingers, he pointed to his cheek. Eeehehhh must I do that?!@?!?!?!?!?! I quickly kissed him on the cheek and ordered him to start walking to the movie theatre. We were going to watch Paranormal Activity 4. Freak. I cannot stand horror movies, they just make me go crazy.. aish but I dont wanna ruin my date, nvm Sulli, hwaiting!! You can pull through all these.

 

Krystal's POV

  What. The. Hell. What is Sulli doing with Minho?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? Sulli, oh Sulli, you are so gonna pay for this. I swear. I crushed a piece of paper I was holding as I found them laughing and chatting to each other. What goes up, must come down. Sulli, you are never, going to date happily with Minho. Over my dead body.

 

YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE... KRYSTAL HEHEHEH ITS GONNA BE FUN WRITING THAT PART. Oh well.. I've been spending too much time on the computer.. ANNYEONG~^^

 

XOXO,

AUTHOR-NIM