ETUDE HOUSE

What happens when two idols meet and fall in love with each other?

Location: A random house for filming :P

People in this chapter: Sulli Krystal SHINee Film Director Hope you enjoy this chapter!!! My first time writing so heheh.. hwaiting to myself ^^ Author's POV Sulli, Krystal and SHINee has been selected to advertise for Etude House.... Heheheh.. "1,2,3 action!!" the film director hollered. I and my hyungs began doing our advertisement with our white chef suits. Sulli and Krystal were supposed to enter respectively to ask if they could get a job in the so called bakery that we were running. I always had a crush on Krystal. She was sporty, cute and hot at the same time. She was my ideal type and I couldnt take my eyes off her. Sulli was equally pretty but she was already dating Taeminnie and I wouldnt want to take her away from him. Aishh im #foreveralone .

Sulli's POV

Daebak!!! Me and Soo Jung can do something with SHINee oppas~^^ Kyaaa we hardly see each other only when there are SMTOWN concerts or bonding times. Soo Jung, aka Krystal is my bestie. Only F(X) and SHINee knows im dating taemin. Hes just so kyeopta and kind. We have been dating for a few months! This is also partly why im so happy to film an advertisement with them.

Author's POV

Never did Sulli know, that Taemin had actually fallen for Krystal instead. When the film director decided to give them a break, Sulli ran towards Taemin and gave him a hug. "Oppa! I missed you so so much! Did you miss me too?" Sulli pouted as she waited for Taemin's answer. Taemin smiled and patted her head. Knowing Taemin very well, she found Taemin's smile rather suspicious. Nevertheless, she continued smiling happily.

Taemin's POV

Aish.... how do I tell Sulli that I have fallen for Krystal? She will probably be heartbroken. Oh well.... the truth has to be told today before I continue betraying her. Pulling her hand while leading her outside the house, I saw her curious expression. Indeed I felt very bad to her but what can I do? Krystal is just so hot and I cant stop thinkig about her.

*Flashback*

Krystal and Taemin meeting at a restaurant secretly...

Krystal: Oppa I know you're dating Sulli but I have to tell you something that you would probably be pissed at.

Taemin: Is she gonna say that....

Krystal: *Interrupts Taemin's thoughts* I always liked you oppa, can you go out with me?

Taemin: Soojung... I have been liking you too. Im gonna have to apologise to Sulli. I like her too but.... I am going to choose you over her. *grins widely* (Sorry was making Taemin look bad here)

Sulli breaks the silence, asking why Taemin wanted to see her. Taemin awkwardly told her the truth. At that moment, Sulli began laughing and shaking her head. "Oppa, you aere joking right? RIGHT?!" Tears began rolling down Sulli's rosy cheeks. Taemin hugged her for the last time, and went back to the house.

SULLI'S POV

Taeminnie.... how could you do this to me... how could you... Why should I live? I did not care about living anymore. I walked towards the edge of the hill where the house was situated, and prepared to go to Heaven. Would you care if I died? Taemin how could you do this... Singing a line of my favourite line of Big Bang's Haru Haru, I closed my eyes with sorrow. Just whenI was about to fall, two firm arms hugged me from the back. I turned and gasped.

MINHO'S POV

Sensing that something was wrong when Taemin got back to the house without Sulli., I immediately got out of the house to look for her. Seeing a thin figure that was at the edge of the hill. I grabbed her from behind, realising that it was Sulli! We stared at each other for a long time before I let her go. My heart was beating like a drum. I never seen her so close and she looked so pure and pretty. She looked so sad and I myself felt sad for her. Could... I be falling for her?

I GOTTA STUDY NOW.. SO YEA