8

Torn Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Changjo's POV}

 

The moment I saw my sister, I couldn't bring myself to look at her in the eye.

She must be confused as to what was going on right now.

Noona was calling my name, over and over again. It broke my heart to hear her plead, asking me to come to her.

After the three of them left, L.Joe asked me if I know her and nodded.

He chuckled bitterly.

"Wow, so you're also one of her boyfriends huh?", he snickered.

I just ignored his ridiculous question because I still couldn't t forget the look on my sister's face when she saw me.

 

 

 

{Nobody's POV}

 

Soojung woke up early again without eating breakfast and made her way to school.

She was the first person to reach class so she decided to do some revision. After awhile, her classmates starting coming in.

Youngjae came in and looked over at Soojung who was studying. He sighed as he made his way to his seat.

As much as he wants to call her out, he couldn't because knowing her stubborn behaviour, she would'nt listen to him.

Lesson began as usual and all of them did their own thing. Soojung ate alone during her lunch break again because she didn't feel comfortable sitting with the boys in the first place because of the stares and attention she would get. Especially after the break up.

When school ended, Soojung quickly walked out of school to find Teen Top, who was hanging around the main gate.

"Hey", she greeted them reluctantly.

All of them looked up.

L.Joe smirked, "Glad you came, we were just waiting for you", 

"Won't your boyfriend be pissed at you for ditching him?", he continued.

"Fyi, he's not my boyfriend. So, what you'd guys want me to do?"

 L.Joe opened the door for her. "Get in the car",

She climbed in, followed by the others and they went off.

Soojung peered infront and saw that Mister again.

"Where are we going?', she asked them.

"To our club", Niel replied.

"Club? Aren't we a little too young for that?"

"Nah, cause we sort of own that club", Chunji said. "By the way I'm Chunji! I'm sorry I didn't get to introduce myself before".

"I'm Ricky!", the baby looking faced one said.

"I'm Niel! Your classmate!"

"Wait, what? She's in your class?", Ricky asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, what's the problem?"

"So....you...you're my noona!", he cried out. "And here I thought I would finally get to be called oppa."

"You know who I am, don't you?", L.Joe smirked.

Soojung rolled her eyes and fixed her gaze at the driver's seat.

"Mister, what's your name?", she leaned foward.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter