4

Torn Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Nobody's POV}

 

Soojung stared back at him and slowly looked away.

She walked towards the bread that was on display and smiled widely.

"They look so delicious. Should I get some for them?"

She started picking the ones that caught her interest.

"Tomatoes! Zelo will definitely love this", she talked to herself.

Once she was done picking, she headed to the counter and paid for them.

When she turned around, she caught that young boy still staring at her. She frowned.

"Hello!", the boy waved.

 

 

Soojung didn't reply and raised her eyebrow instead.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to look at you like that. I'm Ricky", he smiled cutely and brought his hand foward.

Contemplating, she quickly shook his hand and let go.

"Is there anything you need?", she asked.

"I see you go to the same school as me."

Soojung looked at his uniform and realized he was actually right. They both were from the same school.

"Yeah...", she answered, not knowing what to say.

"But how come I've never seen you during my entire school life?", he added.

Soojung shrugged.

"Is he trying to flirt with me? Isn't he too young for that?"

"In that case, let's go to school together!", he chirped and hugged her by the shoulder.

She almost choked on her own saliva.

"What the hell does he think he's doing?!?", she panicked and slowly removed his hand off her shoulders.

"I'm actually waiting for a friend. You can go ahead", she ensured him.

"But I want to go to school with you! I've got to introduce you to my hyungs", he pouted.

"Huh?"

"I sort of...got a punishment from them for losing in a game", he said sadly and looked down.

Soojung pitied him but was getting worried at the same time because she didn't want to get caught by her brother's friends.

How could she resist that cute looking baby faced boy!

She scratched her head in dilemma.

"Okay."

Ricky's face brightened up. "Awesome! Thank you so much! I owe you!", he exclaimed.

He dragged her into the school building.

They arrived in a room that was located far away from the classrooms.

"Why are we here? Are you planning on kidnapping me?", she asked, petrified.

The boy laughed and shook his head.

He opened the door to the room and dragged her in.

"Hyung's! I got one! So now I'm off the hook right?", he let her go an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter