13

Torn Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Soojung's POV}

 

The moment L.Joe came to me, I knew he was going to ask me a lots of questions.

I didn't know how to tell him everything at that moment and just rested my head on his chest. I felt slightly better doing that. I asked him to take me away from this building and we settled at a nearby bench.

As much as I wanted to thank him, I was kind of pissed at the same time because this happened because of him. Like, why does he suddenly appeared into my life? And it's unfortunate that Changjo is also associated with him as well.

This means there was no way in hell I could ever avoid him.

I started blaming him for what had happened to me and he didn't take it in pretty well. I told him to leave and never comeback, babbling about how everyone was doing the same when he suddenly came back to my side.

During that moment, I felt happy and enlightened that he was actually a nice guy and he even made a promise to me.

I a little and ran away from him when I bumped into something when I wasn't looking foward to where I was running.

"I'm sorr–"

"Why are you here?", Daehyun asked me curiously. "And what happened to you?", he noticed my messy hair, bad face and sloppy uniform.

"Nothing. I'm fine."

"Soojung", I heard L.Joe say my name as he panted heavily behind me.

Daehyun's face changed and he pulled me behind his back.

"Why the hell are you chasing after her?"

L.Joe continued to pant for a while and took a deep breathe, rising slowly in an upright standing position.

He smirked.

"So what if I was chasing her? What are you going to do about that?"

Daehyun lunged foward but I quickly grabbed onto the back of his shirt.

"Dae! Don't! Let's go".

"Let me go, and you stay out of it", he warned me while gazing furiously at L.Joe.

I sighed as I was still holding onto his shirt. I made eye contact with L.Joe telling him to leave because I didn't want anything to happen to the both of them.

L.joe contemplated at first but then did as told.

"I still wish I could punch that ty face of yours but, I'm kind of late for something", he walked backwards. "But I'm certainly not done with you, mask rider", he mocked.

Daehyun was getting more infuriated but L.Joe managed to make a quick run first.

I heaved a huge sigh of relief. Luckyily they didn't break into a fight.

"What were you doing with him?", Daehyun turned to me, fuming.

"We..I..look, we just..sort of bumped into each other and I was challenging him to a duel when you blocked me", I faked.

"Did you forget about the reminder your brother told you?"

"Yeah. I know okay? I swear, you'll never be seeing me with any of them again".

"Fine. You know the rest of us will be watching out for you", he pinched my cheeks.

"Urgh."

"You've lost weight, you're not chubby...like the last time", he mumbled.

"Since you were a er just now, you'll have to treat us Chinese for dinner", I walked away.

 

At home, the boys came over and Daehyun really treated us to what I had mentioned earlier.

When we were done eating, I got up to clean the mess when I dropped a mug on the floor.

"Damn it", I tried moving my left shoulder where Minah punched me at.

"Soojung-ah are you okay? You stay there, Youngjae go get the vacuum cleaner!", Yongguk instructed.

"Why me!." Youngjae groaned as he was about to lie down on the couch.

"NOW!", Yongguk shouted and came around, lifting me up and put me down on the clean side.

"Oppa, you should stop doing that. I'm not a baby anymore."

"You will always and forever be a baby to me until you're officially married Bang Soojung", he said while plugging in the cable.

I shook my head and rested on the couch when I felt somebody sitting to my right and I knew who it was just by his scent.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter