11

Torn Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Soojung's POV}


Did Daehyun just confessed to me?No wonder he has been talking a lot to me today.

His gaze pierced right through me and I could feel myself feeling really really shy right now.

"Is this what you wanted?", I asked him just to make sure.

"Yes. I'm really serious about this."

"But Daehyun, don't you think it's all too sudden? Firstly, we've never been talking to each other for the pass 3 months and secondly, you're asking if we can get back together again.".

I pulled my hand away from his grasp as he looked down to his feet.

I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Dae, it's not that I hate you, but I just need some time take all of this in okay?"

Daehyun stayed quiet. At least he's trying to make it up to me now.

"Okay how about this. Let's start off as being friends and then I'll hang out with you whenever you're free, just like the old times. Then we'll just go with the flow and see where this is taking us", he reasoned out.

I smiled at the thought of it. Seeing him making an effort to be in good terms with me just gave me those funny feelings in my stomach.

"IF you are free", I teased

"Huh?"

"Because I'm not the one with the busy schedule here", I stated.

Well that was the truth. The last time I checked, he was busy doing his business out there with my brother and the rest. He used to promise me things but never fulfilled it. I was all alone when I needed somebody to be with me the last time, be it both my brothers or him.

Ever since Changjo was gone during those years, Yongguk had no time for me because he have been going around  to settle their problems.

Qri unnie was busy with her business as she's operating her very own hair salon with her housemates. They called themselves T-ara.

I was pretty much stuck being alone despite having a boyfriend, a brother and a sister.

"Are you teasin me?", he walked towards me.

"What? Do you think I am?", I got afraid all of a sudden with that serious look he was giving me.

In a swift moment, he was behind me, tickling my sides and I couldn't help but to burst into an uncontrollable laughter.

"Yah, stop it! Yah!", I said in between laughters.

He wouldn't stop and I was laughing to the point where my tears were falling out.

"Ahem", I heard somebody clearing their throat.

"I see somebody is...very happy today", I heard Yongguk say.

Both Daehyun and I turned around and saw the other remaining boys standing behind my brother in awe.

It took me awhile to get Daehyun off me and I smiled sheepishly.

"I'll just get inside. Goodnight boys", I gave them a light wave and dashed inside my room.

Well, today have been quite interesting.

 

 

 

{Nobody's POV}

 

In school the next morning, Soojung went to the cafeteria to get something to drink. She has been feeling thirsty lately and was wondering why she felt that way many times.

"I need coke", she mumbled and went to get one and sat down on one of the tables .

As she was about to take a sip, Teen Top came by and sat with her.

"Noona~", Ricky sang.

She quickly stood up. "Oh hey guys. Ummm...I better get going", she told them.

"Hold up. Where are you rushing to?", Niel asked her as she was about to take another step.

"Class?"

"But class starts in 15 minutes. And we can go to class together with L.Joe hyung", he told her.

L.Joe didn't look up to her. It was as if something was bothering him.

"I'll just go", she assured them.

"Noona", Zelo was now standing behind her.

"Oh Junhong-ah."

Zelo's face turned serious. He wasn't being his usual self.

"Are these guys bothering you?", he asked her in a stern voice.

"No no, I was just about to leave, come on let's go", she pulled Zelo away.

L.Joe finally looked up and watched as she walked away.

When school ended, they met up as usual and hung out at their club while Soojung catched up with her brother.

"The food is ready!", CAP brought the dishes out.

"Woah, you can cook?", Soojung asked while eyeing the food on the table.

"Yeah. If it wasn't for me, the boys would have starved", he explained.

"Yeah right, I can cook too! It's just that I choose not to", Chunji defended himself as he laid out the plates and utensils.

Soojung looked over to L.Joe and sat beside him.

"Why are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter