6

Torn Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Nobody's POV}

 

When Soojung got home, Yongguk asked her about her whereabouts. Daehyun didn't even turn to look at her.

Zelo and Jongup looked at each other while Himchan looked at them in confusion.

Youngjae turned his attention to her and examined her from afar.

When Yongguk finished speaking, no reply was heard but instead, it was replaced with a loud slam of the door.

"What happened to her in school today?", Yongguk asked the four boys and his eyes landed on Daehyun.

"Jung Daehyun", he called his name.

"What?"

"Did you pick a fight with her in school again? I knew letting the both you be in a relationship the last time was a bad idea", Yongguk exclaimed.

"I didn't even pick on her, you should ask her yourself. I'm out", Daehyun said angryly and left.

Yongguk's eyes was fixed on Soojung's door. He sighed.

"These two are forever fighting", he mumbled.

He went over to her room and knocked on the door.

"Soojung-ah, it's oppa, I'm going to come in now", he told her and opened the door.

Soojung was on the bed, covering herself with a blanket.

He sat on the edge and gave her a light nudge.

"Yah, I'm sorry for being mad at you earlier. You know a young girl like you shouldn't be loitering around at night. It's not safe", he explained.

She still didn't budge.

"Would you mind telling me what happened?", he asked her.

Soojung stayed frozen. In a sweep, Yongguk pulled off the blanket away from her and took both her shoulders, pulling her in an upright sitting position.

"Oppa!", Soojung got startled and crossed her arms.

"Why were you late? Did you know how everybody was worried about you?".

Soojung rolled her eyes.

Yongguk  her head and sighed. "You know Daehyun is such an insensitive person. Just don't mind what he says okay? Can you at least promise me that Jung Soojung?", he pleaded her.

"Arraso", she answered softly.

"Hurry and wash up. I'm going to heat up dinner for you", he patted her head and left the room.

After she did as told, Soojung ate her dinner and lounged at the living room, joining the others as they watch TV.

Daehyun never came back since just now and everyone was still staying back despite how late the night has become.

"I'm h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter