3

Torn Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Nobody's POV}

 

While the class was in a state of a ruckus, Youngjae couldn't sleep well. He knew who were the cause of all this.

Even though many girls will usually annoy the crap out of him, the girls knew that they had to limit themselves because B.A.P was the most dangerous gang in their area.

B.A.P has no mercy when it comes to handling people, or that was just what all of the people in town has heard.

They only looked strong and dangerous on the outside, but actually are a good kind of gang which not many people know about.

Youngjae ruffled his hair and frowned when saw Soojung walking back in class with a blank expression to her seat.

He observed her and realized that her shoulder was starting to shake, as if she was crying or something. But he thought it was impossible because Soojung rarely cried.

Youngjae kept looking at her every now and then until the bell rang. He quickly stood up and walked out of the classroom as he waited by the door for Soojung.

Once everybody was gone, he still didn't see her walking out of the classroom.

"Maybe she's still inside", he thought to himself.

A while later, he caught her walking the other way.

"Yah!", he shouted at her.

She slowly turned.

"Oh what's up?", she asked solemnly.

"Are you okay? Are you sick?", he questioned her and searched her face for any signs until he caught her red cheeks.

Before Soojung could reply, he examined and touched her cheeks.

"Why is it red? Did you get slapped?", he asked, suddenly getting angry.

Soojung quickly thought of something and lied. "Aniya it's not like that. I wasn't looking where I was walking earlier and slammed my face onto one of the lockers."

"Are you sure? You're not lying right?"

"Of course I'm not. I mean, who dares to touch me right?", she lightly laughed.

Youngjae nodded slowly and walked away.

Soojung followed him from behind as they headed to the cafeteria.

 

 

 

{L.Joe's POV}

 

As I shut my locker, I saw that blondie from B.A.P, leaning against the wall near the door of our classroom.

I wondered who was he waiting for.

As I was about to walk off, I saw a girl heading out from our class.

From my point of view, I saw them talking so intimately and he even carresing her cheeks!

I smirked. So he actually has a girlfriend?

Truth to be told, my gang isn't in a good term with them. They're all about sticking to the rules. They don't trespass any other areas that isn't their territory whereas for us, we break them al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter