21

Torn Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
{Nobody's POV}   "You're lying", Soojung was on the verge of crying. "There's no escaping now. How dare your mother hid this from me", YG growled. "You'll be staying here from now on. You're mine to keep." "No you can't do this to me! I have my own family waiting for me back there", she thought of her brother. She turned to CAP for help but he wasn't looking at her as she was brought and locked inside a room by those men. "Where the hell is she?", Yongguk barged in. "You're a little too late. You're not going to have her back", YG spat. Yongguk couldn't take it in any longer as he punched YG in the jaw. YG's men came foward and attacked Yongguk as well as the rest of the B.A.P boys. "I'm serious when I said you can't have her back. You both are not directly related unlike me. She's just your step sister", YG was overlooking the chaos situation with a smirk on his face. "What step sister?", Changjo interrupted them. "I guess it applies to you too, Changjo", YG faced him. "You're no longer part of Teen Top now. You can go join that damn brother of yours." Changjo couldn't react fast enough as he got kicked and was throwned out of the house. "Let me give you a warning. If I find you B.A.P boys stopping our activities in the future, you might not want to know what I'd do to your sister."   L.Joe as well as the rest of the boys were puzzled as they didn't know what was going on. Chunji wanted to reach out for Changjo but CAP grabbed firmly onto him. "Hyung, he's part of us", Chunji stated. "We have to let him go. We've got no choice", CAP told him as Changjo and the B.A.P boys were kicked out of the house.     "No! We've got to get our asses back in there!", Daehyun struggled to stand up. "Hyung, we have to think of something before attacking. Soojung's safety is at stake now", Youngjae calmed him down.       {Soojung's POV}   I sat at the corner of my room trying to take in everything that the man had said. He's claiming to be my father.  What if all of this is just a set up so that my brothers would join his clan? What if he's just using me for his own benefits? I shuddered at that thought. I propped my knees up as I laid my head on it.  What the hell is going on? I heard the door open but I just remained still. "Are you okay?". It was L.Joe. "Yah, I'm talking—" "Stay the away from me!", I shouted. "What? I—" "I know you're behind this whole thing too! So that's why you've started hanging out with me right? Just go. I don't even want to look at your face right now." He sighed in frustration as he wanted to touch my hand but restrained himself. When he was gone, more tears started running down my cheeks. What excactly am I now?       {L.Joe's POV}   "Hyung, how's she?", Chunji came to me. I took out my ciggerate and lit it up. "She thinks all of us are behind this." "But that's not true. We didn't even know a thing till we arrived", Niel stated. "Hyung, did you know about this?", Chunji asked CAP. All of us looked at him. He stood up from the couch. "I had no choice alright. It's for the best", he answered without any guilt. I threw my ciggerate aside and grabbed him on the collar. "The best? What's the best when she's locked up in there!", I yelled. "I'm doing this because I've to protect you boys. He's been the one whose been supporting your educations. The only thing to do is to repay him back". "If that's the case than I'm quitting school!", Ricky disputed. "You need your education Ricky, you're still young." "But I'm also too young to be in this gang, don't you think so too hyung?", Ricky protested. CAP kept mum as he didn't reply to Ricky. "I don't care what's going to happen next because I'm leaving this place and I'm taking her along with me", I walked out of the room without turning back.       {Nobody's POV}   "WHAT? Are you guys serious?", Qri was astounded when she heard the news. "I don't think he's gonna hurt her, afterall it's his own flesh and blood", Himchan spoke up. "I can call the boys to check up on her", Changjo offered. "No, you stay out of it. If it wasn't for you, I don't think any of this would have happened", Yongguk said in a low voice. "Yongguk, he's the only one who can help us", Qri put her hand on his shoulder. "Could one of you please ask him to get out of here?" "Bang Yongguk!", Qri raised her voice. Changjo sighed and quietly made his way out. "If you're gonna chase your only kin out then you can count me in as well", she walked towards Changjo and grabbed his hands as they left.   "ARGHHHHH!", Yongguk stood up and slammed the door as he went to his room. "Hyung, what are we going to do? Noona must be so afraid right now", Zelo said as he made a long face. "We'll figure out something soon Zelo, noona is a strong girl. She will be fine", Jongup comforted him. Daehyun looked at their maknaes and sighed. "I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you Soojung-ah"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter