12

Torn Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Soojung's POV}

 

The moment I woke up, I felt my body aching all over the place.

I can't exactly re-call what actually happened but I knew I had cause quite a stir.

As soon as I'm out of here, I need to get myself some supplements.

I took a look around the unfamiliar surrounding and realised I was on a bed. Who's house was this?

I face palmed.

Without any further delay, I headed out from the room and I saw that I was still at the club.

Bits and pieces of the incident started to flash in my mind and I think I knew what happened to me now.

As I was descending the stairs, I heard someone talking to me and looked up.

"Sorry, am I interupting something?", I squeaked.

"No dear come on over", the guy in black told me.

OKay, who the hell is this man? Does he think I'm a e? He seemed to look like a VVIP customer with all the tight security surrounding him.

I decided to keep mum and stood beside him.

The boys were looking at me with a concerned look on their faces.

"What's your name young lady?", he asked me.

"Soojung", I bowed, trying to be polite.

He started chuckling out loud.

"And what relation have you got with my boys?", he questioned me.

I was raking my brains on what to say and my eyes automatically landed on L.Joe's.

He was slightly shaking his head, giving me a dissaproving look. I didn't quite get what he wants me to say so I decided to just give my best shot.

"I'm just a friend of theirs. We're schoolmates", I answered back carefully.

"Do you know who they are?"

"Ricky,Niel,L.Joe...", I blabbered on and on..

That man chuckled again.

"I have a...school assignment to be done and was grouped with Niel to complete it by today so he asked me over and get it done here", I replied nervously.

As I looked at the man, I realized he had a long scar grazing his left cheek. It looked quite ghastly.

He then stood up and I took a few steps back. He patted my head and traced the outlines of my face.

"You have such a pretty face", he whispered to my ear.

I practically shivered in disgust.

"The next time I come back here again, I want the job to be done or else...", he looked at me with a grin. "I'll take her with me", he finished.

"We'll get it done sir", CAP stepped in right away.

"Make sure you do", he scoffed.

The man and his guards left the place and L.Joe came rushing up to me.

"Are you fine now?", he touched my forehead.

 I removed his hand away, "I don't have a fever you stupid. What was that about? Why did he say he'll take me with him?", I asked them.

"That's...our boss. The one we're working for noona", Ricky informed me.

"Are you guys dealing with illegal stuffs?", I straightaway turned to Changjo who looked infuriated.

He didn't look at me and I knew the answer to my own question.

"Jonghyun, what have you got yourself exactly into?"

"You don't have to know the details Soojung, as long as you're out of it that's what matters", and with that, he left the place.

"Did he just dropped the formalities with me? Yah Bang–"

"Just let him go and clear his mind out", L.Joe stopped me.

I sighed in annoyance and plopped myself on a chair.

"Mister! You're hurt!", I sat upright as I looked across the room. I was about to walk over to him when he frowned and moved away from me.

"Get her out of here. No one is allowed to bring her here ever again, you guys got that?", he instructed the boys and went upstairs.

"But hyung...", Niel sighed. He knew once he said something, there as nothing they could do to refuse that.

"Come on Soojung, let's go. We'll send you home", Chunji  walked over to me and led me outside.

"Am I really not allowed to come back here?"

CAP has totally turned into a cold person. But the only way I get to see Changjo is by coming here!

I decided to ask, "Chunji, is everything alright?"

He opened the passenger seat for me and I went in. He still hasn't answered my question . Chunji sat on the driver's seat and the engine.

"I hope so", he murmured.

 

The next few days, the Teen Top boys didn't talk to me.

When Ricky tried to strike a conversation with me in school, he was stopped and dragged away by L.Joe.

I was getting confused and pissed as days passed by. 

As I was walking towards my usual hideout during lunch break, I saw Minah blocking my way.

"If it isn't the bimbo", she said.

I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?"

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from my boys? Don't think I hadn't seen what you've did", she growled.

"Who the heck wants your boys anyways?", I fought back.

I had ENOUGH! I already had enough on my plate and with this spli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter