1

Torn Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Your POV}

 

Today was another day of school again. After taking a shower, I got dressed into my school uniform and headed to the kitchen.

"Morning Soojung", my eldest brother greeted me.

"Morning oppa."

Can I not go to school today? I'm so freaking sleepy, I wish I could stay in bed the whole day.

"Quickly eat your breakfast, I don't want you to be late for school again", he commanded while doing the dishes.

"Urgh", I grumbled as I gobbled up my breakfast.

To be honest, I've been sleeping in late every night because I was studying my off for mid-terms.

Even though it might still be a little too early for me to start revising since the official exam is a few months away, I literally had to because I didn't have a choice. I couldn't concentrate in class.

And the reason why is because of all the girls who can't stop talking and squealing over this guy called L.Joe.

I have to admit that he's one good looking but but I wasn't really that attracted to him.

This unfortunate event started happening ever since the end of last year when he suddenly decided to attend school, which was at least twice or thrice a week when he hasn't been attending school at all before that. It was a mystery why he didn't get expelled though.

I hated this school in the first place because it was filled with unethical kids.

The students we basically out of control and there was nothing the discipline masters and teachers could do about.

I sighed at the thought of it.

After finishing with the dishes, Yongguk came and sat opposite of me.

"Why the long sigh? I thought you loved going to school", he asked.

I shook my head and smiled. "It's nothing, I'm just feeling a little exhausted lately."

"By the way, when is Changjo ever coming back?", I asked him curiously.

Changjo was my younger brother and he has not been coming home for a year already. The last time I heard from him in Japan was....I don't know.

Yup, that long.

He went to Japan for his Judo competition. Changjo got an offer from his Judo Master to polish up his skills and is training hard for an international competition.

I couldn't get a hold of him b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter