Two

Babysitting Future Boyfriend

Daehyun had never felt as lethargic when he was training the clan members than when he had to take care of the baby he found. He had tried searching for a note that came with him but he only found a word "Youngjae".

Well, at least he has a name before being given away.

When he wanted peace and quiet though, there would always be something that would interrupt him, for instance,

A sharp cry came from Youngjae. Who knew such a small baby could make such loud noises. Now, he somehow regretted taking him in. He beat himself up inside his mind for thinking that way. He stood from the living room and walked into Youngjae's room that was decorated specially the morning after he took him in. On one corner was a mini library that was filled with baby books that he managed to finish reading over the span of one night since he didn't need sleep. In another corner was the mini cot that Youngjae would somehow be able to sleep in straight after his head laid on the pillow.

Such a miracle Daehyun was forever grateful for.

Like always, baby Youngjae would cry, making Daehyun go up to his room, wanting to check on him and-

Thud! 

A baby toy hit his head. Hard. He slowly turned and glared at the baby, who just smiled without a care for the world. He continued glaring and soon Youngjae's smile turned upside down and his lips began to tremble. His eyes began to water and Daehyun started panicking. He went through all the instructions that he read about how to calm a baby when he started crying and did all that he read.

Why he glared he did not know, in the end the end results would be the same. He just never learn. He shook his head at his forgetfulness and blamed it on his age.

Just because we never seem to age, does not mean our mentality would be forever young too.

In the end, he approached Youngjae and tried to smile. Youngjae looked up at him with his wide, watery eyes and slowly began to cease his crying, leaving him sniffling and scrunching his adorable nose.

Even I think this devil of a baby is cute. Am i growing soft?

Youngjae slowly smiled and began giggling. Dimples showed on both sides of his puffy cheeks and Daehyun had to resist pinching them. He went out of the room and came back with a bottle of milk in hand. He nursed Youngjae and soon, Youngjae yawned and his eyes turned sleepy. Soon, Daehyun was left with a sleeping baby who looked no different from the time he slept when he was left on his doorstep.

He walked out of the room and walked into his own room. Another 3 hours till our next meeting tonight. And today will be different since I have to bring Youngjae with me. The others better not try to harm him.

2 and a half hours later, he was carrying Youngjae with him to the mansion. As soon as he walked into the mansion, Himchan spotted him from far. He walked closer and,

"Yah, who's baby is that? Did you kidnap him?!"

He was so lucky Daehyun's arms was full of a sleeping baby or he would have died. Again.

Does not matter if he's my right hand man.