Eleven

Babysitting Future Boyfriend

4 Years Later

 

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Stop pulling on my hair, bloody kid!" an agonized scream resounded through the walls of the mansion. An oblivious yet happy 6 years old boy was pulling on strands of hair within his grip and looked like there were no plans of stopping.

"Master, are-" a concerned voice spoke to the victim and yet stopped as he looked on the ridiculous scene unfolding itself in front of him.

"Get this kid away from me. Now!" he barked an order and the vampire snapped out of his daze to quickly get the boy away from the Master.

A sharp cry tore through the boy's pouty mouth as his grip was loosened from the hair and space was increasing between him and the playtoy he called his own. He clenched and unclenched his hand, outstretched in the direction of the victim and was moving restlessly. He looked around him and his gaze was locked on a brand new set of hair, which he wasted no time in pulling. Giggle after giggle after giggle. The vampire tried not to look affected by the harsh tugging but once in a while his face would turn into a grimace.

"I'll bring him away, Master." he bowed before almost running for the door. All the while trying to loosen the grip on his beloved hair.

Once he got outside, he ran for library where he found the only one who could possibly save him.

"Ren! Get him away from my hair." He spoke while the tugging just seem to get worse.

"Hmm? You can handle him." The vampire in question just spoke from behind the book, waving his hand lightly, not looking at the suffering Aaron.

"What do you mean? Ouch! Stop it! My beloved hair is going to be gone by the time he finish tugging and pulling and muchin- Stop munching on my hair! I just styled it! Ren!"

"Oh for god's sake. Entertain him or something. You're being so noisy and I can't read." Ren still did not spare a glance at the anguished Aaron.

"I can't. You know what. Get him away from me and I'll buy whatever you want. Just get him away from me!" his pleading became more desperate and finally Ren looked straight at him.

"Now why didn't you just say so? This could have been easier if you had just said it from the beginning." Ren faked an innocent voice and took the boy into his arms. He retrieved a toy from the back of his pants pocket and offered to the wiggling boy, which quickly grasped it.

"You are such an Ren. My hair was almost gone and you just want somebody to buy you things."

"Hey, nothing's free in this world." he spoke in a matter of factly before walking out of the library.

"You should never trust whatever you see Aaron. I wasn't even reading the book in case you have noticed in the midst of the chaos." he smirked while walking with a contented boy in his arms.

"Ya, come back here!"

 

"It's been 4 years since he's gone Daehyun."

"I know."

"You have to move on."

"I know."

"You're doing a good job though leading us even with all the mess."

"I know."

"We can't find him. He's like gone from the face from the earth."

"I know... Let's start the meeting now."

"You can't avoid this Daehyun. It's affecting you. Look at yourself. You're not looking healthy. You look vulnerable. Any vampire would attack you and you won't even know it. You have to move on."

"I know! Okay? I know!  I'm the one facing all these things! I found him first!I spent more time with him than all of you! He was my only companion when you were busy with your own partners! So don't go telling me what to. I can't move on from those! Don't tell me you will be able to move on when your partner is gone! It's not what I can do right now! It's not what I can ever do." he spoke in an anguished voice before walking out of the room silently, not caring of the other vampires eyes trained on him.