Six

Babysitting Future Boyfriend

"It's been a long time hasn't it, DaeDae hyung?"

Daehyun slowly relaxed knowing that he was not in any danger. He looked down at Youngjae in his arms and sighed when he was sleeping peacefully.

"I told you not to call me by that name anymore, JR. "

"Aww, but Daedae hyung, I miss you. We all miss you. Ever since I heard you became the leader for your clan, you don't visit me anymore."

Daehyun turned and looked at his hyung. He skimmed over his features and as always, look flawless with his pale skin, honey brown eyes which came from feeding and the small smile on his face.

"We are in different clans now. So obviously we do not hang out anymore. How's mom and dad though since you came all the way here to the opposite land to find me."

"They're doing fine. They have always been fine. But they will be happier if you came home once in a while. Of course, that does not mean they have to be alive to see you."

Daehyun's eyes furrowed at the last sentence and he opened his mouth to speak.

"I hope I'll see you again soon, DaeDae hyung." Those were the last words before JR disappeared into the night, a smile on his face.

Okay, I know I have not seen him in a long time, but that last smile was creepy, even for JR to have. But maybe I'm overthinking it a little.

He was reminded of the weight in his arms and he went in to make some milk. It was soon going to be Youngjae's milk time and he did not want to a handful of hungry baby screaming into the night.

He carried Youngjae on one arm and took out the milk bottle with the other. Together with the milk and heated water. By then, Youngjae started moving around and soon, Daehyun found himself stuck with an active baby. He quickly poured the milk and water into the bottle and shifted Youngjae into the cradle of his arms. He took the bottle and fed Youngjae, all the while, his small hands covering Daehyun's bigger one.

Unconsciously, a small smile tugged on his lips and watched as Youngjae emptied the bottle before placing it on the kitchen table and shifting him to make him burp. He walked into Youngjae's room and placed him in the small bed. He quietly walked outside the room and closed the door.

 

"Master, I went to see him today."

"Good, you did what I asked you to. Anything different about him?"

"Master, he was holding a baby and..."

"What is it boy? What else did you see?"

"I saw that he found the one already, Master." JR cowered his head from his already kneeling position, terrifed of what his Master would do when he found that out.

"That's impossible! He should not have been able to find out this early." Glasses started shattering from the terrible tremble of the Master and a soft whimper escaped JR.

"Actually Master, he did not know. He did not even know I had this ability also. I don't think he found out yet."

"Good. Now do as I say, or he will die." A smile stretched across the Master's face as his plan fell into place.

"Yes, Master." With that, JR bowed and retreated out of the dark gloomy room.