Twelve

Babysitting Future Boyfriend

"No. No. No. No." Youngjae refused while shaking his head at Aaron.

"I want Len Len." He spoke while looking around for said guy.

It all started while Aaron was about to carry Youngjae to his bedroom to sleep. But somehow Youngjae got attached to Ren of all people, making Aaron jealous that he did not get as much attention as said guy.

"Come on, Jae Jae. You can even choose the night clothes you want to wear to sleep." Aaron tried pleading.

"No! Len Len! I want Len Len!" he shook his head even more.

"But Ren's not here and it's past your bed time already. You do want to get lots of sleep don't you?"

"Don't try persuading him. Once he makes up his mind about things, it's hard to make him change his decision. I tried once and I don't bother with it anymore. Just give him Ren." a cool voice spoke to Aaron before the figure could be seen.

"But Baekho.." Aaron whined. "Where have you been all this time? I've rarely seen you since the last time we worked together. And we're living in the same house."

"Creating a little present for this little guy." he revealed his hidden hand from behind his back and there appeared to be a small black bear.

"I know you don't make normal presents but what does this present do now?"

"Share memories with his owner which will be him. One day someone will want to find answers and that's where this little guy comes in." he spoke leaving more question marks on Aaron's head.

"Why do I keep forgetting you're a philosopher of this group. No wonder Master recruited you."

"Of course, I am cool if I may say so myself." he winked at Aaron before handing over the bear to Youngjae who grabbed it enthusiastically. He turned and left through the door he walked in.

"Chht, yeah right. Eveyone knows I'm the cool one and everyone loves me. Right, Jae Jae?"

"No! Len Len!"

"I'm here kiddo! And what do you mean everyone loves you. I sure as hell don't." he picked Youngjae up and fixed his position. "Right, Jae Jae?"

"Uhmm!" Youngjae nodded and smiled cheerfully. Ren walked out the door to Youngjae's room, leaving a dejected Aaron behind.

"At least I still have you my friend. You still love me don't you?" he picked up the television remote and pressed. And pressed. And pressed. But nothing worked.

"Oh come on!"

 

A gasp was heard loudly through the living room of the mansion from Himchan.

"How could he?" he asked very softly, as though he was not able to comprehend a single word that came out of Zelo.

"It's as I said, hyung."

You're saying he burnt down my entire kitchen while I was gone?!" he screeched making Zelo cover his ears with his hands.

"He didn't exactly burnt down the kitchen, hyung. He just....destroyed your....potsandpans." he spoke quickly at the last piece of information, hoping Himchan would not catch any of it.

"My precious pots and pans?!" Oh crap. "That guy who had sworn never to touch any of my precious items decided to destroy my pots and pans? And so? What did he cook? And for who?"

"He cooked bloody porridge." Zelo spoke slowly. Not wanting to go into the next bit of information. "For Daehyun hyung."

"He wants to poison Daehyun after destroying my pots and pans?" he shouted, feeling dizzy.

"Hey, Zelo- Oh ." Yongguk stopped in his tracks when he was glared at by a fuming vampire.

"You! I told you never to touch my pots and pans and what did you do? Touch them anyway. Then you made bloody porridge for Daehyun which would not taste even as close to nice and attempted to poison him by feeding it to him? Do you want to die, Bang Yongguk ssi?" Himchan lowered his voice to a threatening tone and stalked closer to Yongguk, who was feeling more and more intimidated.

"It tasted a little bland but nothing I can't handle."

"Yes! It tasted a little-" Himchan stopped talking and faced the newcomer to their conversation. Which was an amused Daehyun leaning against the doorway.

"Daehyun! You're alive!" "Hey, my cooking isn't that bad!" Himchan ignored him and checked over Daehyun like a mother hen.

"I'll buy you new pots and pans since he sacrificed them to cook for me."

"The hell you will. He destroyed them. Not you." he reproached Daehyun with a stern look.

"I expect new pots and pans tomorrow, Yongguk ssi. That is the least you could do." he told Yongguk off before stalking away.

"Aw come on. Daehyun offered to buy them." he chased after the pissed off vampire.

"You're lucky I still love you."

"What does that mean?!"

Daehyun watched the scene and released a shaky chuckle. He would get through this. With their help, he would. But there would always be an empty hole in his heart where Youngjae would be. He still believe that he was alive. If fate would have it, they would meet in the future. And Daehyun would be patient.