Thirteen

Babysitting Future Boyfriend

January 1st, 12 Years later. 23 Days before Youngjae's birthday.

 

"I want to go out just once. Don't let the Master know about it. Pleaseeeeeee." Youngjae begged Aaron with big pleading eyes.

"You know you'll always win when you do that. I liked it better when you always stick to Ren about everything. At least I don't have to face this situation."

"Awww, you know that's a lie. You like it now that I give you attention more than Ren." Youngjae cheekily spoke. "And you always help me out of situations that are dangerous. You're my favourite now you know?"

"Really? Even more than Ren?" Aaron's eyes brightened considerably and the happiness glow was evident on his face.

"Uh-huh. So help me out this time, will you? It's a new year." Youngjae waited for a high possibility of chance of "yes" to be heard. Over the years he knew just what to say to get his way, the easiest was with Aaron.

"Sure sure." Aaron spoke softly but was enough to be heard from Youngjae who took the chance to dash out of the house.

A few seconds later Aaron came down from his high and realised what just happened.

"Aish, that kid." he pouted at how easy it was to being manipulate.

"This is not funny." he childishly kicked the sofa and walked to find Ren. To tell him to take his baby back.

 

"Ahhh! Finally I have freedom. And it's the new year. Meaning decorations and food! And I'm all alone. No meddling vampires." Youngjae spoke aloud while breathing in the fresh air around him. Ever since he was bought to that house he was always cooped in and cannot go out whenever he wanted. And he learnt to obey the Master while breaking a few rules without him knowing. Like going out a few times with the help of the other vampires.

He walked around the street that had become packed within a few hours and curiosity was ignited in him. He went to every stall that was there and saw a few nice items that he would like to buy but can't. In case Master saw him with shopping bags if he arrived home and was not careful enough.

He sighed while walking away from an accesories stall that sold couple items. He wished he could have somebody too. At times he would feel as though there was something missing in his life but he did not know what is was to begin with. He looked around him and everywhere he saw where couples. 

He walked towards a ferris wheel which was situated at the end of the street. All the while trying to avoid bumping into people in the small walking space that was given. He bumped into a hard wall which felt more like a body. He looked up to a very hansome face and apologized.

"It's okay. Where were you going?" the stranger asked with a strange silkiness to his tone.

"The ferris wheel."

"Let me take you there. You may never know who else you might bump into." Youngjae blushed and nodded shyly.

The stranger took his hand and began leading him. Withing minutes they arrived in front of the huge ferris wheel. The both of them were awestruck at the beautiful ferris wheel which was lighted at night, making it look more outstanding.

Youngjae wanted to talk to the handsome stranger but he did not know how to start. He was never this nervous before.

"Thank you once again. I'm Jae, by the way." Youngjae blurted out while turning and awkwardly smiled at the stranger who was looking at him.

"Daehyun." The stranger then smiled at him before turning to look at the ferris wheel.