Sixteen

Babysitting Future Boyfriend

Crossing his legs underneath the polished wooden oak meeting table, he slouched against the chair, resting his elbows on either side of the handles. He stared mindlessly to the front while his clan was currently in a meeting although his thoughts were anywhere but there.

It’s been a week..

Jae’s, as he know it, face popped up in his mind more often that he’d like.

Sighing louder than he intended, he caught the attention of all the clan members without knowing, causing the current speaker, which was his right hand man, to stop abruptly in the middle of his sentence. All eyes turned to stare at him, anticipating for his words.

“Er…hyung?” a soft curious voice echoed throughout the now-empty room.

He absentmindedly hummed and was still caught in his own wonderland. The others looked at each other in confusion before turning back to look at their leader.

“I…miss him..” he mumbled. Eyes bulged from their sockets as they heard what their leader has said, not believing their ears.

Himchan smirked slightly before talking in his best ‘consultant’ voice.

“Yeah you do, and why?” finishing his sentence off quickly before a bubble of laughter could escape.

“Maybe it’s his presence.. or the way his aura is just so…sunshine.. well there’s the matter of his plump cheeks and that skin.. wait does that mean I like him…?” he mumbled back in response, not realising he was caught in a trap.

The others silently sighed and shook their head at his obliviousness. Well there was the dense Daehyun they knew. The amateur when it comes to liking someone. But then again, this was the first time he actually liked someone so it has to be progress, right? Even though they say experience comes with age.

“So? Who actually is it?” a loud girly squeal broke Daehyun out of his trance. Looking around to see all of the members looking at him, he would have blushed bright red if not for his natural pale skin. He coughed into his hand to wave away the ‘caught-in-the-act’ moment but the others soon smirked at that.

Oh ho. What is this that they are seeing for the first time? Daehyun embarrassed and in love? This was one moment they absolutely have to record down into their calenders.

“Alright look away now and continue the meeting, will you?” a scowl appeared on his face.

This was one moment Daehyun would have liked to forget.

 

Rolling around his soft silky mattress in bed after a sleep which was rudely interrupted by vampires shouting and fighting over the microwave put Youngjae in a whiny mood. And when Youngjae whines, nothing could cause him to stop. But somehow these days, he didn’t whine, much to the amazement of the others. He actually giggled. At random times. Throughout the past week. Much to say, the other vampires there were getting cautious on being around him and would constantly check his mental health much to Youngjae’s annoyance.

Feeling his cheeks burning hot as he remembered the way the handsome stranger whom accompanied him on the ferris wheel looked like, he let out a fanboy shout before rolling over to cover his face with his pillow, muting his voice a little.

“Keep it down in there, will you Jae?” a far away shout from somewhere, probably the kitchen downstairs, echoed up to his room.

Sighing contentedly, he peeked from his pillow and spotted his phone.

I should have gotten his number..

Forming his lips into a small pout, he puffs his cheeks, jumping up when the door to his room slammed open.

“Gotten who’s number?” a nonchalant tone of voice asked in curiousity.

Damn vampire just had to eavesdrop.

“Ren! Jae’s in love with someone and he ain’t telling who it is!” Aaron raised his voice to let the ‘mother hen’ of the group know, causing Youngjae to look at him incredulously.

A moment and flash later, Ren appeared in his room with a raised eyebrow and a motherly pose.

If only there was a way to actually murder a vampire Youngjae would probably be the first one to gladly do it.