Fourteen

Babysitting Future Boyfriend

Daehyun was feeling dizzy at a strange warm feeling he was having. What could make this happen? He looked back the young stranger who had introduced himself as "Jae". He watched as an amazed expression etched itself on his face. He couldn't help but smile at that.

He quickly turned to the front when he felt him turning to look at him. Why was this human in particular causing so much reactions in him?

He ce again to look at him and asked before he could take it back.

"Want to go on it?" He waited for his answer while looking at Jae's face closely. He felt like a girl on her first date.

"Sure." Jae smiled at him and he felt a smile tugging on his lips.

What was happening to him that could make him so happy with just that single word?\

They queued in line and within minutes were on the capsule of the ferris wheel.

 

Youngjae couldn't help himself and was making sounds of amazement. His excited eyes captured every detail as he darted them left and right, not wanting to miss a single place.

A chuckle brought him out of his enjoyment and he remembered that he was not alone. His cheeks was getting warmer and he sat down across from Daehyun.

"Don't mind me. It's more fun seeing your reaction to those buildings out there."

As if Youngjae's cheeks needed getting more help in becoming more red, which made him look more adorable with two flaming cheeks.

“H-How old are you?” Youngjae asked, stuttering while in an effort to get rid of his embarrassment.

“Twenty-five.” Was his short answer. Although said man was thinking that he stopped counting after seven hundred years.

“Eoh? Really?” A squeaky voice let out in disbelief, causing a raised eyebrow reaction from the other man.

Youngjae berated himsef for once more making an embarrassment of himself.

He cleared his throat once before continuing his answer, although his voice got much softer, almost making Daehyun lean forward just to catch his words if Daehyun had been human.

“You just looked as young as me. Wow, how do you maintain that youthfulness and that soft smooth looking skin. I just sounded like a ert trying to take a peek from under a teenage girl’s skirt. But ugh, I’m not into that. Wait did I really just compare myself to a deprived, old ert? Pabo Youngjae..” he trailed on as he muttered, mind completely off track and soon forgetting about his guest which was getting more and more amused at him.

His mind snapped back to reality as he heard a soft nerve tingling chuckle emitting from the dark haired man.

You’re really a pabo Youngjae-ah. He internally shook his head at himself.

 

He…certainly does seem unique to capture his attention.

No other humans have managed to strike an effect almost the same way as this particular one. Especially one who talks to himself and actually forgot he was there.

A light smile tugged at his lips as Daehyun thought of how his night was going to be much much more interesting.

A first in over 600 years.