Eight

Babysitting Future Boyfriend

"Master, it seems The Guard has recently contacted Daehyun."

"The Guard would soon know that warning him isn't the same as saving him. And his little bloodmate." A small chuckle escaped his mouth, with evil promised.

"For now we watch. He would not know what strike him until the last minute, especially from dear dongsaeng of his." He looked into the emptiness of JR's eyes, devoid of any emotions, and once again congratulated himself for the success of capturing his soul.

"Yes Master. The others would carry on watching from their positions." He bowed and walked out, leaving the Master smirking as he planned his next move.

"You won't know what hit you, son."

 

Youngjae came running in the house holding a small flower that was created by Ji Eun. They were in the mansion's backyard when Youngjae went running in the house, trying to find his "da-da". Ji Eun followed from behind to make sure he did not fall or Daehyun would have her head. They, or rather, he, found Daehyun in the library together with Yongguk, Himchan and Zelo. They were talking when the door slammed open with a frightful force. Daehyun felt a small being clinging to his leg and looked down. To a pretty picture of Youngjae holding a white daisy.

"For......you..." It was a soft whisper but it was enough for Daehyun to hear.

He kneeled in front of Youngjae and took the delicate flower in between two fingers. "Thank you."

Youngjae's dimpled smile appear and he climbed onto Daehyun's lap. The next move was uncalled for as he turned his face to Daehyun's cheek and slowly place his lips there.

Daehyun's heart tripled the pace of the beating and he brought his hand on top of Youngjae's head and messed up the neatly combed hair there.

"Daehyun, your face is so red!" A loud guffaw came from beside him together with a snicker.

His thought when he went out of the room with a smiling Youngjae in his arms was he was not going to let him go. Ever.

 

"The plan will proceed tonight. Standby at the locations I told you. Remember your roles. If anything goes wrong, you would pay for it." The monotonous voice told the 4 vampires in front of him, all of which were devoid of emotions in their eyes.