Four

Babysitting Future Boyfriend

Daehyun carried Youngjae on his arms, slowly swaying his arms, in hopes of Youngjae not making any noise while he commence his meeting.

"I received information from Master that there has been cases of wild vampires who are attacking humans, draining them of their blood and disposing them in alleys, parks, where ever they picked up the humans from. I want you all to inve- Are you all listening to me?"

He noticed that none of their attention were on him, instead on the cute baby that was wide awake, brown eyes blinking in curiosity and taking in the vampires in the room. He sighed before calmly saying,

"I will take him out if you all do not listen to me right now."

Instantly, all the eyes were directed at him since they still wanted the baby to be in there.

"Like I said, I want you all to investigate these vampires and eliminate them before more humans die. Be on your guard when you go out at night. They are feral and wild and are most probably attacking anything they see, including you. That's the end of this meeting."

"Da-da." A tiny voice sounded, making everyone look at Youngjae with wide eyes.

"Da-da.." His voice trembled before breaking into sobs. Daehyun started cooing and soothing the baby with a soft and calm voice.

Every vampire in the room were looking in amazement at him. Who knew a baby would be able to their great fierce leader into mush?

Youngjae did not stop crying and Daehyun was beginning to panic.

What was wrong with him? What should he do now?

All kinds of questions were tumbling around in his head, the only sound he could hear was Youngjae's crying.

"Here, let me try." A soft male voice spoke next to him, making him look up at Himchan. At that point, he was hesitant about passing Youngjae over to him, but when he noticed he would not stop, he reluctantly agreed.

Himchan's motherly role took over and started cooing and swaying the baby. Daehyun was feeling more and more down and he was about to take Youngjae back when there was an awful smell circulating the room.

The bad thing about being a vampire was the heightened sense of smell, which was ten times worse than human's sense of smell.

"Oh my god, what is that smell? Shutdown." Zelo spoke before shutting down.

Now, every vampire has a special trait to them, making them different from the rest. In Zelo's case, he could just shut down his whole system, making his brain tell his system to shut down which causes him to be isolated from whatever environment he was stuck in, which in this case, was the smell. However, his brain is still active and would tell his body when to 'wake up' when he is safe again.

Jongup could cause pain to whoever was threatening him but they would not see it coming. He could just be innocently smiling at you and the next second, your brain would feel like it would explode from the painful feeling from the core of the brain.

Yongguk could utter a spell which appears in his head in times of war and conjure up a weapon which would be most suitable to fight with his enemies. How he does it, nobody knew. The first time it happened, he uttered a spell for knives to attack Daehyun when he was first found bleeding.

Himchan could weave through the enemies mind and cause utter chaos in there, allowing them to escape and the enemy would just stop in his tracks, forget what he was doing, swaying from being blank to having too much in his mind. He would also be hidden from the enemies sight, not wanting them to see his face.

Daehyun, being the leader, could just stare into your eyes, and before you know it, would be able to retrieve the information he seeks, making you drown into those eyes that just would not let you go. He would also be able to control your mind such that when he whispered something to you, you would automatically answer to him, like you would your leader. He would also be able to make you come to his command after he went into your mind once. The point is, once you look into his eyes, you're never safe.

Daehyun just looked at Himchan and Youngjae with an amused smile.

"His diaper needs changing. You do it Himchan since you calmed him down." And with that, he walked out of the meeting room, the rest following silently, wanting to escape from the smell. Yongguk carried Zelo out as he muttered, "Aish, why can't you be a littler shorter."

"Guys, do you know how to change diapers?"

The meeting room door closed on his voice.

"Guys?"