Ten

Babysitting Future Boyfriend

"You have to drink at least a little blood, Daehyun. If you don't, you'll die of thirst and then who is going to lead this clan?" Himchan softly spoke to the dazed Daehyun who was looking at him but not quite. They were currently in Daehyun's bedroom, trying to get Daehyun to recuperate.

Ever since, the vampires took Youngjae and he was not able to find him no matter what help he had gotten, he was just dazed out. Not being out of line as the leader, yet not as enthusiastic as before.

Once he returned to his house, he would go to Youngjae's room and just spend hours in there. Not doing anything, not touching anything, just looking. As if to preserve everything that is there, even where each of the items belong to since the day Youngjae was taken.

The first night after he was taken, Daehyun was found statue-like in his house by Yongguk who was forced (since he lost the rock paper scissors game to everyone) to go to his house, when he did not appear for the nightly meeting. Yongguk had immediately rang the others to get their butts there as soon as possible (which consisted of few protests which was broken off when Yongguk snarled at them through the phone piece, which was still quite threatening).

Each of them tried to get Daehyun to drink bagged blood which was a feat for all of them. At first they managed to get him moving, which eased some of their worries but they knew it wasn't enough.

"I'd rather die than not know where Youngjae is now. I'd rather die...." his hoarse voice travelled so softly but it was enough for Himchan to hear it. Himchan sighed softly before placing the bagged blood on the table next to the bed and let himself out. He closed the door and stood there for a moment more.

"How was it? Any improvements?" Zelo asked quietly from beside Himchan. His voice was nonchalant but there was no mistaking the faint tremor of concern and fear in his voice. Ever since Daehyun brought him into the clan, his life changed for the better. He was able to be more sociable and there was a look of shining respect for the elder. He was able to be himself more than he was able to before fully changing to a full fledged vampire.

"No, he still won't drink. He's just lifeless in there. He won't even look right at me, he just looks through me. He even talked about dying. Daehyun never talks about dying, even if he was facing a tough problem. I just want the old Daehyun back. Smiling, laughing, giving sarcastic remarks to us. I miss those times." Himchan spoke while struggling to contain his tears. Zelo wrapped his arms around Himchan and Himchan burst out in tears.

"I know. I want to see his old self again. But it must have been tough on him. After 700 years of being alone, he finaaly found a companion who fill his life beautifully but he's taken away and now Daehyun is lost. We have to help him find his way out again." Zelo softly crooned to Himchan, feeling the tears subside. He let go of Himchan loosely and allowed him to move out of the circle of his arms.

"Since when have you grown so much, huh?"

"What do you mean? I have always been this way." He puffed out his chest and arrogantly "humph"

"He will always be the maknae he had always been. Don't let those wise words fool you. I think he got them off the television at home." A new lighter voice spoke to them. Jongup smiled his trademark smile and looked adoringly at Zelo. He lifted his hand and ruffled Zelo's hair.

"I thought you forgot about me since you went out of the house early today. Without me might I remind you." Zelo sulkishly complaint before turning away from Jongup.

"Hey, you were tired and sleepy and I allowed myself to give you more sleep time."

"I missed you......." Zelo stated as a matter of factly so quiet almost nobody was able to hear.

Jongup smiled and hugged Zelo from the back and pecked his cheek.

"I love you too." He cheesily whispered to Zelo, almost making a blush appear. Almost. Not that a blush was able to form to begin with.

"Great, now they go all mushy on each other and actually forgot I was here to begin with. Where is that Yongguk anyway. How dare he leave me here and go shopping alone on his own. God knows how long it will take him to actually finish the whole store." Himchan grumbled while walking away, leaving the couple to their privacy.

 

"Now, little hunter, you will stay here with me from now on. We will watch as that Daehyun destroy himself then the prophecy will be no more." a daunting voice spoke to wide awaken Youngjae.

Youngjae's eyes were glassy with water but yet he did not make a sound. As if he was able to feel the evilness creeping from the person who was holding onto him.

The Master had used his special ability to figure out what was in Youngjae's blood to be certain that he was the one he was looking for.

"We will celebrate your 19th birthday together and watch that vampire crumble into a pile of ashes on that day. We'll do it right?" He waved a finger in front of Youngjae and Youngjae's wide eyes followed it and his tiny hands capture it.

"Yes, that's it. From now on, remember this new life I give you. Nothing about him should remain in your memory." Youngjae giggled his high pitch voice and continued his uncontrolled amazement of The Master's finger.