One

Babysitting Future Boyfriend

"And that concludes our meeting for this night."

Daehyun walked out of the meeting room, leaving behind s, knowing they would home soon to their bloodmates. He looked out of one of the mansion's windows, the mansion being built a few hundred years ago in the middle of a forest for their secrecy for meetings and gatherings and saw a full moon. Only members of the clan would be able to see the mansion, having the bond that was tied to the mansion on the first night they took their oath in that mansion. Other than that, outsiders would only be able to see the forest and nothing else. Hunters would be able to sense the magical whiff of the mansion but would not be able to point out exactly where it was though.

Being a powerful vampire, he could contain his bloodlust, which usually goes out of control on days with full moon. This bloodlust can drive weak ones to their death, not being able to handle the high intensity of it. That was why Daehyun would recruit those who survived their first bloodlust, knowing they were strong enough to handle the intensity and protect their own kind as well as humans.

He sighed again, allowing his eyes to linger on the mysterious beauty of the moon before heading home.

 

"From this day on, you are going to be living with him. He will soon know that he needs you as much as you need him. You are the only bridge between vampires and hunters. May the prophecy be followed through."

And with that, the figure in black cloak placed a chaste kiss on the sleeping baby's forehead and left him on the doorstep of the vampire leader. She conjured a spell and disappeared in the night, not before the wind carried her last words to the baby's ears, not that he could understand.

"Mommy is proud of you.."

 

As Daehyun reached his doorstep, he saw a bundle of blankets at the side. Curiosity peaked and he reached out, only to find a sleeping baby inside. He looked around and saw not a soul there. A frown marred his face and he carefully carried the baby. He looked closer and the baby's eyes slowly opened, showing light brown eyes, and he thought he felt a bond. He shook his head at the absurdity of the feeling and wanted to leave him at another's doorstep. But as he took another look at those eyes that peered at him, his mind shouted at him "take him! he's left all alone! you're going to need him!"

He did not understand the last sentence but he knew the feeling of being alone. And with that, he took him in the warm cozy house and placed him on his bed. He was going to need to buy baby neccessities the next day. A sharp cry invaded his thoughts.

And many baby book guides.