[REVIEW] Calling jamdii

(⌒▽⌒) ✽ Aspiring Heaven | Graphic and Review Shoppe || OFFICIALLY CLOSED

 Calling jamdii

Reviewed by hyunvirus


Title: 4/5

Let me say, the title wasn't that unique nor different. But it definitely related to the story, no joke. The title pertains to the group B.A.P, so we might be seeing some story about their everyday normal lives, but I didn't. Because of your title, you make people think about the common cliche stories, but once they read it, they'll realize how relevant it is to the story. Good job.



Foreword and Description: 6/10

The description was alright, it was a bit too revealing, but I was still surprised with the oneshot. As for the Foreword, it was sligthly messy in the end, and there were some unnecessary information there. But all in all, it was alright.



Characterization: 5/10

I got Yongguk, Zelo and Himchan's character, but this is a story about all the members. I didn't quite grasp what's Jongup, Youngjae and Daehyun's. It's as if they were just characters in the sidelines, and you made only three shine. I know it's hard to write a story with a lot of characters, but your oneshot is composed of a group so each member has to shine. 



Originality: 13/15

It was quite original, and the twist in the end that Junhong put was really pleasant to read. Good job.



Plot: 12/15

The plot was alright, for a oneshot. It was developed nicely, and it shaped the characters, so good job.



Spelling/Grammar: 25/25

No grammar mistakes. Good job.



Flow: 6/10

The flow was quite fast, and I was confused near the end. However, you wrapped it up nicely.



Enjoyment: 10/10

I'm a BABY.




                                                     Total: 81/100