[REVIEW] Calling justordinary

(⌒▽⌒) ✽ Aspiring Heaven | Graphic and Review Shoppe || OFFICIALLY CLOSED

Calling justordinary

Reviewed by Chibi_me


Title (4/5): It seemed kinda confusing at first...

Foreword & Description (8/10): Again, kind of confusing for your description & foreword, but you'll understand if you keep on reading.

Characterization (8/10): Hmmm, you did describe a bit of your characters in your foreword, but only some. But, still, you did describe characters throughout your story :).

Originality (13/15): I really like your story, however, I've read some fics that are a bit similar.

Plot (13/15): Some plots from other stories are a bit similar to yours.

Spelling/Grammar (22/25): I found a lot mistakes, and it did bug me a lot

"I wouldn't came here in the first place"
CORRECTION- "I wouldn't come here in the first place"

"It's kinda traditional Korean bedroom, and don't even remember being part of a historical drama, nor I check in to a historical style hotel"
CORRECTION- "It's kind of a traditional Korean bedroom. I don't even remember being part of a historical drama, nor did I check in to a historical-style hotel"

"The skirt was too long, so I overstep them a few times and I almost tripped"
CORRECTION- "The skirt was too long, so I accidentally stepped on them a few times and almost tripped"

"I was mentally shock"
CORRECTION- "I was mentally shocked"

TT^TT Careful with your grammar!!!!! 


Flow (8/10): It was all a bit too fast...

Enjoyment (7/10): I liked it, but, your grammar really did spoil my enjoyment...

 



        TOTAL: 83/100

 

 

*Reviwers Note : Mianhe if i offended you..

 

Owner's Note : Sorry for the long wait ! and for the change of reviewer !