[REVIEW] Calling miharuchan

(⌒▽⌒) ✽ Aspiring Heaven | Graphic and Review Shoppe || OFFICIALLY CLOSED

Calling miharuchan

Reviewed by Chibi_me

 


Title (4/5): The title seemed very cute and suited the actual story. However, it kind of bugs me when a word in a story's title is in caps. 

Foreword & Description (9/10): I love your story's layout! ^^ It was very neat! You didn't give out ALL of the information when you were describing the characters, which was very good! However, there were a few mistakes on your grammar, but I'll mention that later on...

Characterization (10/10): You described your characters very well, so I'm giving you full marks on this! :)

Originality (14/15): No, I don't think I've read any fics similar to this. It's very interesting, and I would totally read these kind of fics like yours!

Plot (14/15): Interesting plot....I like it :) 

Spelling / Grammar (21/25): Okay, I'm very strict on spelling and grammar!

"Her parents had pass away 3 years agovand being the eldest among her three brothers, she has to leave the school for work (etc etc)"

CORRECTION- "Her parents had passed away 3 years ago and being the eldest among her three brothers, she had to leave school for work (etc etc)"

"When she feel that her life is hopeless, some luck strike her and she is choosen as the lucky number 1225 (etc etc)"

CORRECTION- "She felt that her life was hopeless, until some luck struck her by choosing her as the lucky number '1225' (etc etc)"

"Now that she is given a chance to wish for something, therefore she has decided to grab hold of this luck"

CORRECTION- "Now that she was given a chance to wish for something, she decided to grab hold of this luck"

"But, never does she know that the person who is going to grant her the wish is the uprising KPOP group, EXO-M's leader, Kris!"

CORRECTION- "But little did she know, the person who was going to grant her that wish was the leader of the uprising K-pop group 'EXO-M', Kris!

Please be careful of your grammar! :((( 


Flow (9/10): It wasn't too fast on things, it was understandable :)

Enjoyment (9/10): I really enjoyed your fic! Though, there were some grammar mistakes, but overall, it was enjoyable! :D

                                                           

                         

                                     Total: 90/100

 

Reviewer's Note: Your story was really interesting! I loved it! <3