[REVIEW] Calling infinitemissalsuzy

(⌒▽⌒) ✽ Aspiring Heaven | Graphic and Review Shoppe || OFFICIALLY CLOSED

Calling infinitemissalsuzy

Reviewed by honeybearx



Title (4/5): 

At first, I didn't understand what the 'apple' has to do with the whole story title. But later on, as I read the other chapters, I see that 'apples' are often used. Judging that the story is still ongoing, I have to say, the title was worth it and good. It’s not that eye-catching or persuading though.

Foreword & Description (7/10):

You gave a brief info in the first part and then simply characterized the characters. It was plain and I recommend some quote to add interest to your story. And just a little advice, credits are usually posted in the foreword section, and the characterization on the description, though it depends on the author where to put it, it's best if it doesn't interfere with your story description, and you know the use of both parts. You have some grammatical errors too but I’ll discuss it on the spelling and grammar section. 

Characterization (8/10):

First, I don't get why Jieun was included in the characters but merely appeared, I mean... she was mentioned like 3 or 4 times for the whole 21 chapters, i guess. Second, Kai, who is a part of the antagonists doesn't even have a little info about him. He was included in the poster and of course he is a character. There are two main types of characters if I am not mistaken, The protagonist and the antagonist. Although i don't think you should put all the characters, the readers just have to discover it by themselves. 



Originality (14/15):

As far as I have read, this is the first story that involves some agents and terrorists, and some 'romance' mixed to it. I am used to fluff, happy and romcom. I like your story and there are no exceptions. 

Plot (13/15):

Okay, the plot is intriguing. I am fascinated on how you were able to arrange the storyline accordingly. Although..... There are times when I don't get some things. Specially in the beginning parts. The Point of View of each character is different but I don't get it when there is a sudden change of location. Just like when the scene was inside the 'tall building' then in the next chapter, Daehyun was already somewhere and waiting for Sunhwa. It was somewhat confusing. 

Spelling/Grammar (16/25):

This aspect affects the whole story. Unless English isn't your 1st language, it can be considered that you may not have the perfect grammar or spelling. Since you said “You don't have to take your time on explaining and listing all of my grammar or spelling errors", I really won't. I'll leave you some advice, try to copy all in one of the chapters and paste it in Microsoft Word. Then click Review, then spelling and grammar. And lastly, it is spelled as "Subscribe", not suscribe. :)

Flow (10/10):

It made me say WOW. How you managed to reach 21 long chapters amazed me. As an author like you, I also have regular stories that are still ongoing, but I’m waaaaaay different, because I am toooooo lazy to update my stories. I gave you full marks on this and I am expecting your next chapter soon okay~.

Enjoyment (8/10):



Overall, I had fun reading your fix. It was good and interesting that it makes me want to read more chapters. The characters are not my main biases from their groups but the story made me feel interested to them, especially Daehyun. And please don't get hurt, but I think I would've enjoyed it more if there weren't many errors. But don't worry because there is always room for improvement ^^ 



                                         
 

         TOTAL: 80/10

 

 

Designer's note: "There is always room and time for improvement~"
I am sorry but I’m kinda strict to reviews. 





Oh and one last thing, try to put a background so that it would look even better ^^



And I love your story by the way.
Update soon :D
You just earned a new fan ^A^