[REVIEW] Calling Ajitofu

(⌒▽⌒) ✽ Aspiring Heaven | Graphic and Review Shoppe || OFFICIALLY CLOSED

Calling Ajitofu

Reviewed by Chibi_me


Title (4/5): Your title was very interesting and it made me want to click on your story.

Foreword & Description (---/10):

Characterization (10/10): While reading your story, you've described your characters really well, therefore, I will give you full marks for your good description of your characters!

Originality (14/15): Usually, I wouldn't really read any Taeyeon and Tiffany fanfics, but yours made me want to continue reading. However, I have to admit that I remembered reading something very similar to this.

Plot (14/15): I really enjoyed your story's plot!! 

Spelling/Grammar (25/25): I'm usually very strict when it comes to this, but full marks for you! Currently, I didn't see any mistakes on spelling or grammar.

Flow (9/10): Your story was understandable, it wasn't too fast on anything (if you know what I mean)

Enjoyment (10/10): I enjoyed your story very much! You're story is very unique.


     

                     TOTAL: 86/100

                         (not including Forewrord & Description)

 

 

*Reviwers Note :  I'm sorry if I said anything bad... I really like your story! :)

 

 

Owner's Note : Sorry for the long wait ! and for the change of reviewer !