Chapter Two

I Wanna Do

You waited for your pizza and after 5 minutes, your doorbell rang. You jumped from the sofa and open the door. You eyes widen and yes, you are in shock, again. "You?!!" you startled.

 

"What are you doing here ?" you mad, hands at yaur waist waiting for his answer. Sehun show you a box of pizza. You looked at him "So, you are a pizza delivery boy? Why? Do you have a financial problem?" You rained him with worried question. He sighed and push the pizza to your body making you squeled. "Aww!" You glared at him. He look at you and handed you the pizza. You took it and smiled, "Now, I wanna ask you. Why did you work?" He sighed and motioned you to give the money. It's time for you to sigh now "aigoo.. you just can't be impatient when it comes to money, right?" You shook your head while taking the money out from your wallet. You give him the money and smile innocently, "Here you go~ I will eat it untill it won't left any hehe.." He nod and walked out from your house. You watched him went back and sigh, " I wonder if he is the one that makes this .." You closed your door and went to kitchen to eat the pizza.

 

*S E H U N P O V*

 

I walk to school slowly. "Yo!" Kai hug my neck from behind. "Uh ? Doesn't want to go to school ? Me too but we still have to if we are students. You know, it's best to stay at school than house that have no one home.." Kai sigh and smiled at me. "yah, doesn't want to talk with your friend too ? I hate you .." Kai pout and puff his cheek. I poked his cheek and sighed. Kai smiled at me and grab my hand to the other member. "You ! Why did you late ?! " Suho point at me. I just sigh and walk away. "Yeobo~~ Wait for me~~" I heard Chanyeol shout from back.

 

I looked outside the window . "Kids ! Please keep quiet !!" Ms.Jung, our homeroom teacher shout. I just ignored it and keep looking outside. "Yah !!! Everyone shut up !! Ms.Jung is talking !!" Chanyeol shout while he is standing on his seat. He then bowed to Ms.Jung letting her to speak. I rolled my eyes. "Thank you Chanyeol but please don't stand on your seat or do you want me to make you stand on it untill class end ?" Chanyeol hide his face and shook his head while smiling innocently. *Aish.. this kid..* I thought. "Okay, do you remember about the end year assignment I told you yesterday ?" Ms.Jung ask. *Ah... that stupid end year assignment.. why did we have to do it? It's the last year anyway..* "All of you will be paired up according to the principal choice. You have to look at it at the News Board hang at Teacher's Lounge. I will told you what is the assignment  first. The pair will have to prepare a paper work for what you will sell in Class Day. You will hand it to me in the end of this month.." I heard the bell rang. "Okay, that's all that I wanna say. Good Luck !!" Ms.Jung smiled and went out. The other kids were sighing everywhere. "Minyoung-ah~ I want to be paired with you ~" I heard Jinyoung said. I turn my head to look at Minyoung. They were laughing.

 

I went out from class and walk along the corridor. "Sehun!!! Sehun-ah!!!" I turned my head and saw Kai was running. "Di-did you know, who is your partner ?" Kai said, panting. I shook my head. "Minyoung!!!!!!!" Kai shout. My eyes widen. *Ouh, !* Kai inhaled his breath and start to talk, "It's great you know, working as a pair with her. Every men in this school were really going crazy because of her. You should be greatful.." I just nod not wanting to make things bigger. I turn my back and walk in the class room. As I went in, all of the student in the class look at me. I just ignored it and make my way to my seat and hide my face to sleep. "Is the mute will be paired with Minyoung ? He is a mute so I doubt he will make Minyoung do everything. Poor Minyoung unnie.." I heard a girl talk. *I don't want to be paired with her too, you !* I scream in my head. I heard the door open and it reveals Minyoung and her friends laughing together. "Minyoung-ah ! Are you okay ?" Minyoung look at the boy and ask, "eh ? what are you talking about?" the class keep silent. "Don't you know that you are going to be paired with that mute ?" Minyoung laugh, "Is it wrong?" She walks toward me *wh-what is she doing?* and linking her arm with me. I looked up at her and saw her wink at me, "We can be new friends. We can be open to each other. We can talk to each other, right ? What's wrong with that ?" Minyoung asked.

 

"Minyoung-ah, you sure are friendly and weird. He is mute. You will probably doing the assignment alone." another boy said. Minyoung look at me and smile to them, "Of course not, I wouldn't let him do that~" The class became noisy as they were quetioning her with a bomb of question. *Aish! I can't stand this!* I kicked my desk and the class became silent as they look at me. I grabbed my bag and went out from the class. I heard D.O and Kai called me. I turned my back and look at them ,expressionless. "Where are you going ?" D.O ask. "Do you want to play hooky ?" Kai ask me afterwards. I nod and walked out from school gate. *Aish.. I hate this idea..* It's my first time snatching from school. I don't know where to go.

 

*A O U T H O R P O V*

 

Sehun sit on the bench at the nearest park. He look at the ground and play with his fingers. "Are ..You.. Mad at me ?" Sehun looked up and saw Minyoung, he then look at another place. Avoiding eye contact with her. The linking arm scene is still making him shy. Minyoung sit beside him and pull his head, making him look at her. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't do that. But, we are now partner. We should make our first move, right ?" Minyoung said,worriedly. Sehun pushed her hand and shook his head. Minyoung smiled, "So, you are not mad ? Kyaa!!! Thank you!!" Minyoung shout, hugging him without her knowing. Sehun's eyes widened. He push her hands a little. Minyoung realised about their positined, she quickly realeased him and cleared . "Anyway, you should pay me back." She stated. Sehun look at her curiously, unknowing what she talk about. Minyoung sigh and smiled, "The brownies .. I know you are the one who pays it but I was the one to find it first." Minyoung said, seemed a little sad. *I still want that brownies..* she thought, pouting. She saw sehun nodding. "Jinjja ?! You will buy it for me ?!" Minyoung shout.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes and nod again. Minyoung grab his hand and pulled him untill they were in front the bakery. Minyoung walk inside but stop because sehun grab her hand. "yes?" Minyoung ask. Sehun pulled out a note book and write something.

                                           "How's school then?"

Minyoung smiled at him. "Don't worry, I'm playing hooky." Minyoung gladly said as she grab his hand inside the bakery. Her eyes glowed as she was looking at the same chocolate brownies. "Here" Minyoung said to sehun. Sehun motioned her to take itby herself. She pout. *not a gentleman..* Minyoung grabbed the brownies and take it to the counter.

 

"Thank you for buying me this..." Minyoung said while eating the brownies. Sehun nod. Minyoung look at her watch, "Ommo !! I have to go now !! Annyeong!!" She run but turn back to sehun and give him a peck on his cheek. Sehun eyes widened again. Minyoung smiled, "Bye." Minyoung ran away leaving Sehun alone, dumbfounded.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

How is it ???