Chapter Fifteenth

I Wanna Do

Minyoung and Sehun were at the airport. They were waiting for Minyoung to fly to LA. Sehun has woke up all night just to cry beside Minyoung and Minyoung was just hoping that the tears from her eyes. It was unfair for Sehun. They were just dating and she had to leave. But, with the promised that Mrs.Park said, he believed that it wouldn't last long.

 

"hey, erm..Sehun-ah?" Minyoung said, waving to Sehun that unconcious. Sehun gasped and turned his head to her, smiling. "I wonder if you have any favourite song ? Erm.. so I will remembered you while I'm in LA.." Minyoung said with teary eyes. She has been keeping her from crying, yet she have to. *Minyoung, you just make this so hard to me* Sehun thought.

 

"I have one, but don't laugh. It's kind of my love song hehe" Sehun said, while grabbing his handphone and earphone out from his bag. "hear this"Sehun said, giving her the earphone. *Baby Don't Cry... by.. EXO ?!* Minyoung shocked. Yeah, they were not idols or anything. This was just a test. They were just playfully record a song.

 

Sehun told her everything while Minyoung nodding and plugged the earphone into her earlobe. *great playful song* Minyoung said, while giggling.

 

It was time, to leave. They were hugging each other. Hoping that this was just another dream from their night. Hoping that when they woke up, they would live happily ever after. But, they were not another fairytails. They were reality.

 

"Sehun,it's really time to go.." Minyoung said, breaking the hug. Sehun nodded, trying to keep up his tears. He doesn't want to cry again infront of her. Minyoung smiled at her, "palli..the camera.." she said. Sehun picked up a polaroid camera. Click ! Click !

 

"It went out beautifully..." Minyoung said, while looking at Sehun. Sehun nodded and smiled at her. "Keep this in your heart and I love you so much .." Sehun said while holding her shoulders. Minyoung nodded. "I know you wouldn't believe that I will be back to you, to your heart but, I believe that you will wait for me.." Minyoung said. Sehun nodded and kissed her forehead.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was school day. Sehun and Minyoung didn't attended class. Of course, they were at the airport. Meanwhile,at the school, Nicole, Hara, Jiyoung, Sungyeon and Gyuri were dropping their tears, one by one. Kai and Suho shooked their head. Chanyeol was just, "uh ? Why are they crying ? Huaaa!!" he was just messing with them.

 

Suho grabbed Chanyeol head and pretended to slap him for every time. Chanyeol always screamed, "OUw!! Help Me !!" and they were not helping him. Knowing it was just an act. Suho grabbed Hara arms and brought her outside the class to pursuade her. Meanwhile, Kai was always there,patting Nicole's back, saying that it will be just a few months.