Chapter Six

I Wanna Do

 

Minyoung tap my finger on her table. *Wanna do it or not ? If I do it, he will be angry..If not, when are the project be done ?* You sigh for the fourth time. You were thinking about the year end project. You were partnered with Sehun and you bet that he doesn't even have time to even look for materials for the project. You stand from your seat, you sigh and closed your eyes, giving a good luck words for yourself. You walk to his seat. Slowly and slowly.

 

You reached his seat and stand beside him while the others students were looking at you two, amazed. You saw Sehun still ignoring you. You sighed and turned to Kai, who is sitting beside Sehun. "Lend me your chair for awhile." You said to Kai. Kai looked at Sehun and gives you his chair. You took it and sat beside Sehun, "Hey," You make the move first. Sehun still looking at the window. "Hey, erm.. I j-just wan-wanna ask, d-did y-you have b-buy the materials f-for the project ?" You trembled. Feeling a bit scared. Sehun shooked his head, bakfacing you. You sighed. "Maybe you should came to my house. We can make the project together!" You smiled to yourself, proud that you were able to communicate with him. You watched his movements. He turned back and looked straight to your eyes.

 

*Wh-what is he gonna do ?! I shouldn't asked him that !* You backed a little afraid of his eyes stared. He sighed and looked down. You went near him as he held his head to see you. He shooked his head. "Why ?" you asked, a bit dissapointment. He sighed and played with his fingers. You waited for his answer. He looked at you with his unreadable face and shooked his head. You watched him as he went out from class.

 

"Minyoung-ah !" Nicole shooked your shoulders, making you realised from your daydream. *Did he just left?* You looked at Nicole, "Yah, what did you say to him ?" You shift your direction towards Jiyoung. You shooked your head, "Aniya, it's just about the project.." You gave them an awkward smile. Gyuri came to you and sit on Sehun's table, "Minyoung-ah, I suggested that you just worked alone in the project. You knew right, he never did anything paired." Gyuri said, holding your shoulder and smiled.You shooked your head and smiled, "Andwae ! This is a paired project. I have to do this with him.." You said, smiling like a baby.

 

"Aigoo~ You're too stick to the rule ! Why can't you ever break one ?"Hara said from her seat while palming her face. You chuckled, "I have broke one." You said proudly. Your friends seems shocked to your answer and began to look at you with a disbelieving face on their faces. How can smart and an example student broke a rule. They were friends with you since kindergarten and you never ever broke any rule wether it is in school or outside of your school. You never ever did that since your parents was a well bussiness man and woman. They owned a big company that were very well known too. They never let you to become like them, never have time with you. They want you to become what you want, what you dreamt of. They never controlled you like the other parents. They just want thing from you, happiness. Your friends knew it but their parents were not like yours. Always controlled them. They also never break one rule because of their parents.

 

"I played hooky~" You give them a smile. Sungyeon looked at you and widened her eyes. "Yah!! Why don't you teached me to break rules too ?!" She screamed. You chuckled, "It's when you're not around, Sungyeon-ah~" "Lucky that you have a nice parents.." You heard Hara sighed. You went to your seat and looked at her, "Why only me ? You have one too.. Your parents wants you to live well, that's why they keep teaching you about business..." You smiled at her, she replied with a smile too.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You took a walk around your neighbourhood. You walked along the road slowly while taking fresh air. You inhaled all of the natural. You felt the breeze when it went through your hairs. You stopped when you saw an ice cream stall. You run in and picked your favourite ice cream. You bowed to the worker and went out happily while your ice cream. You stopped again when you saw, .... SEHUN .

 

You ran to him and suprised him from his back. He gasped and look back, and saw you. He rolled his eyes and raised his eyebrows like he is questioning, "What do you want ?" . You got his signals and said, "I'm walking around my neighbourhood and went to buy ice cream, then I saw you. What are you doing here ?" You explained to him fastly like you're rapping. He blinked his eyes and took times to understand what you said. He pulled out his notebook and wrote,

 

                                                      This is where I live.

 

You gasped. *I talked to him more than five words and he replied with only five words ?* You sighed and pulled his hand. Sehun taken aback by your action but he don't do anything and just followed you. You also were shocked by your attitude. *W-wait why am I pulling his hand ? Uh! Shrugged it Minyoung just pulled him somewhere so you can know a bit about him, hehe* You grinned and smiled to yourself, *What a great idea you have Minyoung! That's what brain is used for !* Giving your mind a lot of compliments.

 

You arrived at the place...