Chapter Four

I Wanna Do

Sehun stood there, not moving. *Why she gave this to me ?* Sehun looked at the brownies and went inside to continue his work. Meanwhile, Minyoung still hiding behind the tree while watching Sehun. "take it..take it.." Minyoung whispered alone. Suddenly she felt someone hot breath at her neck. She gasped and turn around. There was Kai, Suho and D.O, watching all of Minyoung's movements. Minyoung went back a bit because they were getting closer to her untill her head bumped into the tree. She screamed a bit and felt a bit headache. "yah, are you okay?" Kai asked, worriedly. "Minyoung-ah," Suho came to her and held her body. D.O came beside you and watch you worriedly. "I-I'm okay, just hurt a little. Why are you here ?" Minyoung asked, pushing Suho's hands from her body. "We are the one who should ask that but, we came here to see Sehun and just found out that you were meeting him.." Kai said, smirking. You glared at him and rolled your eyes. "Anyway, Miss Minyoung, look, now is 12:40 but you weren't home just because to see Sehun? Is there something urgent?" D.O asked. You shook your head and bowed, "I've to go now since you said it's 12:40... So I've to go.. See you.." You ran away from them. They stood there, confused.

 

You reached your home and went into your room. "Luckily, they don't realized it.." you said,still panting from running. You laid on your bed and grabbed your teddy bear, a present from someone that you don't know. The teddy bear is your favourite one.

 

It said 'I love You'but you don't remembered when you got it. You hugged it and looked at it while caressing it's fur. "I wonder who give this to me. Why I couldn't even remembered ?" You hugged it tightly once again and drift to your dream.

 

Today is holiday. You were just doing your homework since the morning. Sometimes, you looked outside the window and looked at the people passing by. There is also a couple walking by pair, hugging, kissing each other. At that time, you almost chocked your Latte. "blame that stupid couple if my notes are going to get wet with my latte.." you said, mad. You sat back at your study table and stretched your back a bit. "Aaww.. my back.." you poouting. "let's get back to work, honeyy~" you sighed and reached for your pen as there was a call. You sighed, "Aish !" you reached for your phone.

 

"Hello?" you picked up. "Hello? Is Minyoung there ?" the unknown person asked. "Yes, Minyoung speaking. Who is this?". "Looked outside you room window, now." "what ?" you asked, while heading to the window. You saw your childhood friend, Lee Sejong.

 

Your eyes widened. Sejong waved his hand to you. You ran down to see him. As you opened the door, "Minyoung !!!" "Sejong!!!" you both screamed as you two saw each other. He opened his arms widely, "come here, come to oppa~" you chuckled and ran towards him and hugged him. Your tears are showing. Sejong released you and lift your chin up. "Why are you crying ? We were just met and I have make mistake to you ? Already ?" he said. You chuckled and wiped your tears. "Aniyo. I'm glad to see you. My psychic stubborn friend !!" you said while you knocked his head. "Aaw! that's hurt ! Anyway, let's hang out !"He suggested. Your mouth opened, "when?" "now you babo!" he laughed.  You laughed and nod, "wait here, arasseo ?" . Sejong noded and motioned you to fast.

 

You wore this,

and went out. "Let's go~!!" You pulled Sejong's hand but he still didn't move. "what, oppa ?" you asked, irritated. You wanted to go hang out with him since you two haven't saw each other for a long time. Sejong smiled and take your hand into his pocket, "you didn't wore any gloves. Today is below -15 , you know.." he explained. You smiled innocently and said, "It's because I want to held your warm hands.." You two laughed and walked.

 

You arrived at a cafe. "I want this, and this brownies.." *Sehun..* Your thought suddenly flashed Sehun's unreadable face. *I miss him.. I- wait ?!! what ?!! no!!!* you screamed in your head and shook your head continuedly. "Minyoung, what's wrong ?" Sejong looked at you worriedly. "eh ? n-nothing.. let's eat"

 

You walked happily linking arms with Sejong around the mall. People were saying you two were a couple. You and Sejong just laughed and agreed with it. You stopped at a clothing shop and looked through the clothes and dress. You pulled Sejong's hand and took him to the dress. "How about this ?" you asked. Sejong sighed and yawning. You pouting, "yah, palli !" Sejong went to the other side and choose this,

He handed it to you. "Wah!! Oppa jjang !!" you hugged him, "wait." You went into the changing room and changed into the clothes. "Beautiful" You went out and saw Sejong's mouth wide open. "oh oppa~stop it~" you said and suddenly your eyes went to someone name, Sehun. He is with the others EXO members, shopping for their home groceries. The other members went and bowed to Sejong, "Who are you?" Sejong asked. "We are Minyoung's classmates. And you are,... her boyfriend?" Exo asked. Sejong looked at you and smirked, "Yes , I am." He pulled you into a hug.Exo eyes widened, "REALLY?!" Sejong noded and kiss your cheek. You gasped and you blushed. Unknowingly, Sehun saw you too cudling to each other , *what are you doing with him, Minyoung ?!! Why he kiss you?!! You kiss me right?!!* Sehun's thought.

 

Sehun turned around and went out from the shop. "yah, wae ?" Kai asked after catching Sehun. Sehun shook his head and went away. Meanwhile, you were kind of shock with Sehun sudden attitude. *So, someone is jealous..Great hehe* Sejong thought. He went to Suho and whispered, "what is the name of that boy?" Suho turned his head, "oh ? that boy ? he is Sehun." Sejong noded and thought, *Sehun, let's see how far he can go through..hehe* he smirked. You saw Sejong and browsed your eyebrows, *what is he thinking about?*