Chapter Thirteenth

I Wanna Do

Minyoung held Sehun's body out from the taxi. She bowed to the driver and waited for the driver drove away. After the taxi dissappeared from her sight, she muttered, "Luckily you're thin just like A4. Wow, kind me.." and sighed. She brought her to her house's front door. She ranged the door bell and there was her mom, Mrs.Park greeted them with with a smile then changed with a shocked, creepy face. "What's wrong with him?" Ms.Park said while opening the door for them to come in. "He's faint because of cold. Waiting for me." Minyoung replied, while letting Sehun laid on the sofa. "Did he waited for you?" Mrs.Park asked, worried while bringing a pile of hot water with a cloth.

 

"Kind of. I don't expected him to wait for me." Minyoung said. "You shouldn't do that. When a man said something, he would do it. No matter what," Mrs.Park replied while putting the cloth that has been soaked in the hot water at Sehun's forehead. Minyoung just nodded, *I should went earlier* she thought. "Have you told his guardians, that he would stay here." Mrs.Park asked. Minyoung shooked her head, with a pouted on her lips, "Wait, he was going to stay here ?" Minyoung shocked, just realised. It's Mrs.Park turned to nodded, like a child. With a puppy eyes, Mrs.Park have been waiting for years to have a son and this was her chance. Minyoung sighed and nodded. She went upstairs to call Suho to tell them about Sehun.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*SUHO POV*

 

I went for  a walk around Han's River with Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O and Kai. Without Sehun. I wondered where did he went after skipped school. I don't care much about him, I knew he needed some time alone. I laughed at Chanyeol childishness about ballons. Why wouldn't I laughed if he said he want to take the ballons in the poster ? Of course he can't . Chanyeol's obsession were ballons. Childish but he is. I spotted a ddokbokki stall around and I patted Baekhyun making him turned to look at me. I pointed towards the ddokbokki stall and he nodded, understand. Actually, I don't eat street food but it was her, that makes me loved it.

 

I ordered a plated of ddukbokki to the ahjumma while smilling to keep my great student attitude. I sat there and kept blowing my hands since it was so cold. I don't brought any hand socks, great. The ahjumma gave me the ddukbokki. I don't know why but this reminded me of Hara, my first-sided love. Of course, because she is the one that makes me loves this ddukbokki. I ate them glamorously, since I was good-looking, yucks. Hahahaha and ha ? Ha-ha-hara is here !! My heart started to thump . I my lips as she was getting neared to me. Be cool, Suho. I looked at the other side to cover my red face.

 

Then, that was the time when Hara sat next beside me. "Hello~ you're Suho, right ?" she said, waving cutely. I almost chocked my ddukbokki. I nodded while facing at my plate and ate the ddukbokki slowly. My hands trembled. My heat roses. God, save me. "So, do you like street food too ?" she said while waiting for her ddukbokki. I nodded. I glared at her. She kept on twisting and blowing air at her hands. Should I give her my jacket like the drama? Aish .. I'm still a fool when I'm talking to her. The ahjumma gaves her a plate of ddukbokki too. She ate it, so cute~~ Suho, asked her out, asked her out, asked her out. I inhaled and exhaled. I turned to her.

 

"S-so.. I..um.. where are you going after th-this?" I asked stuttered. Pabo Suho. She looked at me closely and smiled. Hara stop it, my heart is beating like it gonna exploded. "No, why ? Do you wanna ask me out or something ? hehe" she said, while chuckling. Yes, yes.. uh... say it Suho! Be a gentleman. I nodded. Then, I heard her gasped. I turned to her and found she was smiling while nodding. Great job Suho.After 2 years stalking at her, you did it. Then, I felt like a vibrated at my pocket. It was Minyoung.

 

"Hello ?" I said. "Suho, can't Sehun slept at my house ? He fainted earlier. My mother insisted too~ Jebal.." She said, pleading. "Okay if he doesn't make any trouble." I replied. I said goodbye to Minyoung and the call ended. "Who is that?" Hara asked. "Mi-minyoung.." I replied while looking at her eating since I almost finished my ddukbokki. I ate my ddukbokki but almost got chocked again when she said, "I heard that you always asked Minyoung about me. Since Minyoung always bothering me about that, I hoped this 'asked out' will turned to be what you want" she said. I gasped and widened my eyes. I turned around to look at her with my fulled mouth, not to meant that ddukbokki sauce is pouring out from my mouth, I saw her smiling and giggling while motioned me to come quickly.

 

I spent my whole night with Hara. No, not that night. I meant, walk around Han's River with her. We sat at a bench near the place. I was talking with her. I got my power. Oh yeah~ For 2 years, I can't talked to her and just now, I talked, laughed with her. What a great fortune do I have ~ But, I still unsure about what she said, what I want ? I looked at her, she was looking at the river while her eyes glowed under the moon. Yeah, I sounded like a fanboy but, she is beautiful. I cleared my throat and she looked at me with a beamed. "What you mean by what I mean just now, at the ddukbokki stall ?" I asked, making my first move. She laughed a bit and said, "I know that you liked me ever since the past 2 years. But, I was waiting for you to say 'I love you' untill now.. That's why I made the first move.. I'm tired of waiting" She said, honest and sincered. I left my mouth wide open. She confessed, right ?

 

How can I make her confessed first ? Aish,pabo Suho for making her waited. I collected all of my energy and I went infront of her. I took a ring that has been kept in my pocket for a long time, just in emergency if I needed it. I kneeled infront of her and said, "Hara, I'm sorry for making you waited. I just don't have any courage and I just wanna know if.." I pulled the ring and showed it to her, "Maybe, you still wanna be my um... my other heart ?" I said while looking at her. Finally, I......... I confessed ! I saw her eyes became teary. She then, nodded. Is this my dream ? She nodded ? I blinked my eyes for a few times. "Yes,I would .." she said. I let out a sighed and put the ring around her pinky finger since I liked that finger.

 

"If I knew you liked me since the first, I would proposed to you better~" I said while holding her hands, swinging it around. Jumped like childs had their ballons or Chanyeol with his ballons. "tch.. not a gentleman, how could I confessed first?" she said, pouting. I looked at her and hold her hands making her looked at me, "I don't want to feel one-sided love or being rejected.." I said, bending a bit. Then, our eyes meet each other.

 

A kiss.

 

We kissed each other. At the same time, fireworks were showned. Great timing

 

We looked at the fireworks and smiled were showned at our lips. Then, the kiss started again.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Babam ! Haha ! A kiss huh ? I won't give the details. Up to your own imagination. My target is romance not a rated ^^

Sehun parade or Suho parade ? Suho. Oh yes, this chapter about Suho and Hara so maybe the other would be Kai and Nicole. I just making this so sad because it will be almost chapter 16. Suho picture and Hara too ^^

 

 

 

 

 

Bonus with KAI ~~