Chapter Twelve

I Wanna Do

*MINYOUNG POV*

I was shocked at Sehun's attitude. He kicked the desk and glared at us or more to be exactly me. He then ran out from class just like that. That makes Lay stopped talking and cuddling around me. After Sehun left, Lay took my hand and brought me to the cafeteria. He found a table and make me sat there. "Stay here, I will be back" he said. I looked around, there was no Sehun. I thought he came here. Maybe, he felt jealous ? Aish.. no it can't be . Sehun doesn't have any feels to me so why did he felt jealous. Right ?

 

After a few minutes, Lay came with a tray. "Here you go" he said. I nodded and said thanks. But, I felt don't right. I felt like I have hurt somebody. I don't ate much because of this feelings. Lay talked to me and I just nodded. I still thought about Sehun. Is he alright ? Will he be in the next class ? Lay stopped to talk when he heard the bell. He asked wether wanted to eat or went to the next class and I said I want to be in the next class. During our way to the class, Kai stopped us and whispered something to Lay making he moved and went to the class alone. "Do you knew where Sehun is ?" he said, making the first move.

 

I shooked my head, "I was looking for him too. I thought you knew where he is" I said pouted. "Do you knew why Sehun kicked the desk and ran away from school ?"He asked again. I sighed. Did he thought that I would know everything about him ? I'm not his secretary or something.

 

"How could I know that" I said, annoyed. It was Kai turn to sighed.Why ? "That means you don't know that Sehun had a feeling towards yours ? yah, I knew that you were smart but, how can't you don't know this easy little things ? Even I knew that you liked him, too? Now, try to think, do you knew why he kicked that desk and glared at the both of you ?" he said. I gasped. So, it was right. Sehun do liked me. Kai smirked and motioned me to go. Yes, I have to find Sehun. I nodded and turned back but my footsteps stop when I heard, "Ms.Park Minyoung, where were you going ? Come in class." Ms.Jung called me. I turned back and sighed.

 

Kai held my shoulders and whispered, "It's okay, he will wait for you.." then he went away in the class like nothing ever happened. I sat at my seat and Ms.Jung started the lessons. I've never been this lonely before. I felt like the other of my part has disappeared. Sehun was always behind me and that completed my perfected heart but now, I just realised that he was the other part that was missing. Sehun, wait for me.

 

I was about to take out my handphone to check wether Sehun had messaged me but Lay's hand blocked it. He asked me to accompany him to walk around Seoul. Can't you just go alone without me ? I have to go to see Sehun. I want to say that but, it would be inappropriate. I nodded and putted my handphone inside my school bag. I went with Lay around Seoul. He talked all the way there. I sighed. When did he want to go back ? I'm really annoyed now.

 

Soon, it was 10p.m. It has been 10hours since Sehun left school. I still with Lay. My mom would be worried too. How should I say this to Lay ? I looked at Lay and was about to talk but he cutted my words with "Oh, it's 10 p.m. your parents would be worried right ? I should take you back. Let's go." yes ! he knew it. Now, I liked him a bit. We arrived at my house. I was about to walk in untill pulled my hand and hugged my back, making his breath was near my neck. I was shocked. "It's okay if you don't liked me but I will still loved you. I will wait for you or.."he turned me making I was facing him, "or you want to introduced me to one of your friends ?" he said, chuckled a bit. I laughed and hit his arms, "I will.. which one ?" he gasped,

 

"really ? I was looking at this Jiyoung girl, is that alright ? will you tell me what she likes and dislikes ?" he said, wow, it seemed liked he used me for this. I sighed, he should told me earlier, "I will told yo tomorrow.." I said and waved to him before came in inside the house.

 

My mom first word that greeted me when I first stepped inside the house, "Minyoung.. where did you go ? Eomma was worried, you know ?" she said. I smiled and hugged her to told her that I was fine. That was the way to make my mom stopped her worriedness. Then, I walked to me bed almost crawling. tch..that Lay should said it earlier.. I laid flat on my back and that was the time I realised, SEHUN ! I quickly took my handphone from my school bag. Guessed what, I received one text message from Sehun. AHH !! Pabo me !!

 

I ran out from my bed and almost at the door knob when my mom stopped me, "Where are you going ? At least wear something warm!" She said. Oh yeah, I ran into my bedroom quickly and almost tripped at the cold floor. I took my jacket and wore it. I was about to went out from my bedroom when I realised, he asked me to came to the park and it is 10, yes ! jacket ! I ran down and felt down. My mom was suprised at me too. I quickly stand up and asked her my father jacket. She sighed and took my father jacket. I kissed her cheeks and left her alone, suprised.

 

I arrived at the park. I searched for Sehun everywhere. Where is he ? I looked under the see-saw and found him. He was wrapping himself under the cold. I sighed and patted her shoulder. He tuned around and I showed him the jacket. I make him wear it since he doesn't have any energy left after 10 hours in the cold. But, when I was about to ask him something, I felt like he was weak, no ... to weak and that was when I realised, HE FAINT . Oh God .. What should I do ?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

BaekYeol parade ~~~

 

 

what are they doing ?? tch now, the second otc SeKai ~

 

 

The first place, HUNHAN ~~~

 

 

 

 

Now you knew why they were first place ?

 

"HUNHAN is REAL" no, they were not gay. They were like blood-like-brothers. Sehun wants to have a brother like Luhan while Luhan wants to have a dongsaeng like Sehun. They liked each other but, not like couples, no~ Luhan have an ex-girlfriends and that proves everything. Meanwhile sehun, is too awkward to communicate. Only luhan unserstand him. That's all. And, this story will end maybe in the 16chapter or 19 or just 18 . Sorry for your inconvenience ^^