Chapter Ten

I Wanna Do

You sit with Sehun on a bench at the roadside. You're playing with your legs and sometimes the cold wind touch your fair skin, making you shiver under the cold weather. You looked at Sehun when you see he is staring at the road blankly. You kick his legs making him glare at you. You chuckle and ask, "Yah, what are you thinking ?". He shake his head and turn his head from you. You pout and mumble to yourself, "When is this pabo Sejong want to come.." You sigh. Then, there is a car. No, a new brand car stop in front of you two. The driver come out from the car and it is, Sejong. 

 

 

You sigh and run to him. When you arrive in front of him, you knock his head and kick his leg, making him scream in pain. "Oppa!! Do you really hate me untill you want me to die in this freaking weather ?!" you yell. He turn his head to you and glare at you, "Do you know that I have to deal with my freaking father to go out when I suppose to work in the freaking company ?!" his turn to yell at you. You keep quiet. He look at Sehun and motion him to get in the car. Sehun walk to the car and pick up a stone. *1..2..3 !* he throw the stone to you. "Aahhh!!" you rub your head and look Sehun when you see him motion you to get in the car too. You glare at him and saw Sejong laugh at you. "Is it fun ?" you ask, glaring. Sejong nod and exhale to stop his laugh.

 

You sit next to Sehun in a cafe while Sejong sit in front of you. The waiter come and ask for your drinks, Sehun whisper to you "bubble tea" You chuckle and turn your head to the waiter, giving him a smile. "two bubble tea please.." you say. Sejong pick his drink and wait for the waiter to go when he ask Sehun, "so..how long you have known my minyoung ?" Sehun widened his eyes. *I knew it* you thought. You cough and say, "oppa, what is your real intention about inviting me and Sehun ?" Sejong laugh, making you glare at him. "yah, is it wrong to take my little sister.. well not sister hahaha and his boyfriend to follow me?" he said, still laughing. Sehun look at you. You shook your head, "I don't know anything." You look at Sejong, "since when Sehun become my 'boyfriend' ?"

 

Sejong stop his laugh and continue his word, "well, you don't say it but .. nah~ it's okay.." You smirk, *so you want to play with me huh..* you thought. "ah.. is my oppa miss his girlfriend name, Lee Jihwa ? the big spectacles girl." It's your turn to laugh. Sejong look at you, "shut up, she is the one that likes me.. I'm just his friend.." he sigh, looking outside the cafe. You stop laughing and look at Sehun. "So, how about your Exo-M friends ? Are they really coming tomorrow ?"you ask. Sehun nod and take his bubble tea. He drinks it and you saw his little tiny smile that he never show to you. You smile while looking at him and drinks your bubble tea.

 

You bow to Sejong and waves at him. You see his car drifting apart from the both of you. You sigh while looking at your full hands, "I don't believe this, he buys this all for you and only these three for me ? Looks like you have been a great friends, huh?" You say, looking at Sehun. Sehun takes all of your shopping bag and sigh. *back to the unspeaking sehun ? yeah, he still doesn't talk...* You catch up to him and pant, "yah, stop being all rushy.. I'm a girl. I can't run so fast." you say, pouting. He stop in front of your house and hand your shopping bag. He is about to walk away when you say, "yah ! tomorrow, what time ?" he turn to you and make his fingers like an eight. "8 a.m ?" you ask, he nod. He walk away when you was about to waves at him. *heish..* you mumble. You stop your legs when you see he waves at you but doesn't turn his back and keep walking. *so, he did saw me..* you laugh and walk into your home happily.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You arrived at airport for about 30 minutes and patiently waiting for Exo-M with Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun. "when are they going to arrive ?" Chanyeol asked. Kai immediately answered with his head, "I don't know" while shooking his head. Sehun sigh and you noticed that he always look at his watch even he just watched it 1 minutes earlier. You pulled Chanyeol's shirt and ask him, "what's wrong with Sehun ?" Chanyeol looked at Sehun and then at you, "don't you know that one of the Exo-M is his beeeeeessssttttfriend ? They were always together since they were six. LuHan always covered Sehun when the hyungs mad at him." You pouted, "he never told me.." Then, you saw Sehun stand up and ran to someone and hugged him. You shocked and Chanyeol said, "don't be too shocked, more to be reveal~" You looked at him then to Sehun when he was still hugging that man. *I guess that is LuHan..*

 

*cute..no wonder sehun miss him so much..* you sighed.

 

"that is Kris.." Chanyeol pointed to the tallest man in there.

 

*wow.. so tall.. I wonder Chanyeol is shorter than him* you looked at Chanyeol. Chanyeol laughed, "hey we're in the same height, maybe.." he chuckled. "the person behind him is Tao, find for the panda eyes.." Chanyeol beamed. You found a man with panda eyes,

 

*wow.. and wow, great panda eyes there..* "that is lay, or yixing to be corrected." Chanyeol pointed to a...*wow.. and waaa!! great looking !! Please, I wanna die* you thought. Chanyeol noticed you and said, "tch.. girls.." you don't mind his words and keep looking at lay.

 

 

You squeled when his eyes meet yours. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and point to a smile that went to Chanyeol. "Chanyeollie~ uh, who is this ? Aigoo~ another girl ?" the man said, smiling at you. You smiled back. *who is this ? wah,.. I never knew such a boys group will end up so handsome like they all.. are they an idols ?* you thought, foolishly. "this is minyoung, minyoung, this is chen.." Chanyeol introduced the both of you.


"Xiumin-ah ~ palli ~ aigoo~ still munching?" Chen said to a puffy cheeks named Xiumin. *cute.. little xiumin* you thought.

 

 

"Yah ! Sehun let go of me ~!" you heard Luhan yelled at Sehun. Sehun pouted, "you knew that I missed you right, hyung ?" showing his puppy eyes. Luhan can't get more of it and hug Sehun, "yeah-ii~ let's go! how is your room ?" Luhan asked. Sehun keep quiet. Luhan sighed, "again ?" Sehun shooked his head, "ani.. let's go home.." The boys gathered at Chanyeol and shocked when they saw Chanyeol talking to you. "yah, yeollie~ who is this ?" "yeah~ another girl?" "such a playboy.." the boys asked. Chanyeol shooked his head and pointed at Sehun, "she is not mine, she is Sehun's girl" you shocked and so the others. They all looked at Sehun, "no.. she is my friend. And that is it." Sehun answered coldly. Everyone glared at Chanyeol when he was about to run. Kris caught him, "so, whose girl now ? I can't think." Sehunk shooked his head and motioned everyone to back home.

 

In the car, everybody were excited about there was a girl in their car, the boys car. You just answered all of their question and chocked your tea when lay asked, "so, do you have a boyfriend ?" you just keep quiet. "no ? so, you were studyingwith Sehun right ? Do you know that we will transfered here ? That means we can get close right ? If that so, .." lay came closed to you and whispered, "I can get know more of you.." You shocked and look at th others when you saw they were already asleep. You sighed and looked at Lay. "Don't worry, " Lay last word to you and he turn his head to the windows. "I.. never had my first kiss.." lay suddenly blurted. You looked at him. He went closer to you and closed his eyes, ready to kiss you when the car stopped at their house. The others woke up. "We will do it later." Lay said, smilling. You blinked your eyes.