Chapter Eight

I Wanna Do

You two arrived at EXO's house. To be real it is an apartment. You pulled Sehun's hand but you realised he is not moving at all . You look at him and pouted when you saw him texting someone . You walked slowly to him and tried to look at his smartphone, "who's that ?" you said. He shocked and hide his smartphone behind him. You pouted at him . He sighed, "nothing .. erm, should we go eat ddeokbeokki first ? I- um.. I'm hungry .." he said, stuttered. You looked curiously at him *what's wrong with him ? why did he stuttered and sweat..ting ?* you thought when you realised there is sweat on his forehead. You sighed and shooked your head. "No, you're hungry but I'm not. Let's just go~ We can eat at your house " you said, pulling his hand once again.

 

You heard him sighed and mumbling something when you pulled him. "what level ?" you asked while looking at him when you two were in the lif. He mumbled something . You snapped your finger in front him and that makes him looked at you, shocked. "n-nae ?" he asked. You sighed and rubbed your forehead, "what level ?" you said once again. He blinked his eyes many times, "12 .." he said slowly. You gasped, " that high ?! how you all get to school ?" you asked while pressing the close button. He just kept quiet. *what's wrong with him .. * you thought, patted your finger. *I hope hyung can made it ..* sehun worriedly hope.

 

You walked fastly to their room and stop when you realised someone stopped you. You looked back, "what sehun ? palli ~" you pulled his hand. He almost sigh when you stop him. "no more sighing, today, you have made me crazy with your sigh !" you talked , cold. He nodded at back and looked down while walking. Then there is an old woman came out and approached Sehun,"ommo~ sehun ! long time no see ~ who is this girl ? special girl ?" the woman asked while pushing sehun's body a few times. You just smiled and looked at Sehun and mouthed introduce-me-you-pabo . He looked at you and smiled at the old woman, "she is my friend.we have to make a project together at home ahjumma. " he said, politely. The old woman chuckled and said, "aigoo~ okay do your project. I don't worry if there is 7 of you in the room or you can just kick the other 5 and make the 'project'  keke.." the old woman said, emphasizing the word project. Your cheeks turn red and you looked down. The old woman chuckled once again,"i'm just kidding. aigoo~ do your project carefully. We will chatting again, sehun !"the old woman said while waving at you two. You nodded and looked at sehun, mad.

 

Sehun show his full teeth but not a real smile, just showing his teeth because he is still doesn't familiar with smiling. You sigh and shooked your head, "let's go." you pulled his hand again. *thankfully that old woman keeps the times more longer. Hyung, you better hurry.* he thought.

 

"Is this the house ?or room ? ah.. my korean/english are more worst now.." you said giggling, excited. Sehun smiled a bit and pushed the bell slowly, *hyung , please..*

 

Ding Dong .. Ding Dong ..

 

You heard someone opened the door and saw Suho, the oldest opened the door. He smiled sweetly at you and Sehun. You bowed to him. "hyung, we are here to finish our project.." Sehun start talking. Suho yawned and nodded,"come in.." he said lazily. You opened your boots fast, impatient. You entered their dorm with a smile but gasped when you saw the messy dorm like a garbage place. You blinked your eyes a few times. Sehun entered the house with a smile too but his reaction was like yours, *I-I have told them to.. cleaned it.. I have texted them... HYUNG !!* he screamed in his head. You turned to Sehun. Sehun smiled awkwardly and afraid because he knew how you hate messy things and uncleaned person.

 

You stop looking at Sehun when you heard a few doors opened. You turned your head and saw Baekhyun, D.O, Chanyeol with their pajamas and Kai with only his boxer. They all looked at you. Your eyes went to Kai abs and , "aahhhhhhhhh!!!!" you and Kai screamed together. The others were just closing their ears while Kai ran to his room and you stop screaming when you heard a knock at the front door, "don't pushed or force her sehun!! you have to do it gentle ! fighting" the earlier ahjumma said. Your mouth agaped and looked at Sehun. He is already looked at other place and blushing. Soon, your cheeks blushing too.

 

"What's wrong ? The two of you .. blushing ?" Suho asked. You you lips and said, "didn't you clean your room ?" bravely. The others were just shooked their head. "we are boys .." chanyeol said while sitting at the sofa. Sehun went slowly to you and whispered, "i'm sorry.." you turned to him and shooked your head, smilling, "it's okay, I understand." Sehun nodded.

 

He reminded you to stay in the room. You agreed to him and putting out your stuff for the project.

 

"hyung, didn't you received my text ?" Sehun said, coldly. The other members looking at him confusedly, "what text ?". Sehun sighing,"to clean the house !" . "wo~! you are maknae so please respect us !" D.O said, mad at Sehun that raising his voice. "sorry but haven't you ?" sehun looked down. "wait." they all checked their phones. Sighed were evrywhere. "I'm sorry Sehun.." Baekhyun said. Suho then said, " yeah we are sorry that we don't realised it . we were asleep back then. " suho apologised. "say to Minyoung that we were sorry that the house wasn't cleaned." Kai said. Sehun nodded, "she's understand." Chanyeol smirked, "woo~ this is the first time Sehun brought a girl back  home~ what is your relationship with Minyoung ?~" teasing Sehun.

 

Sehun glared at them and took the plates that fulled of snacks,

 

Sehun entered the room and placed the snacks. "eat it." You looked at him and smiled, "thanks". Sehun looked at you , for a long time. You too. Sehun became more neared to you and finally your lips almost touch him when there is knock at the room, "get ready you too! we are gonna go to eat ~" Chanyeol said happily. You two looked at each other and quickly looked at other place. Sehun cleared his throat, "get ready, I'll be waiting outside." He said, not looking at you. You nodded, not looking at him too.

 

*what's wrong with me ?!!* sehun messed his hair when he went outside.

 

*my first kiss, almost..  aish.. that chanyeol really need a beating for intrupting our time !* you said while putting your stuff back in your bag.

 

TRUTH THAT I DON'T PUT IN THIS STORY : You have loved sehun since he talked to you about his 'ex-girlfriend' and since that you were willing to give your first kiss to him.