Chapter Eleven

I Wanna Do

*SEHUN POV*

I saw them. I saw Lay hyung tried to kiss her. I watched them with my half-closed eyes. My heart beating fast. I wanted to stop him but my lips won't move. I just sat there, pretended like I was asleep. Lay hyung almost went to her lips. My heart pounding more and more like it gonna exploded. This was not a rated m and I'm 18 but why does my heart became like this ? Suddenly, the car stoped in front of our dorm. Lay hyung stoped his movement and said, "we will do it later" to her. The others woke up and I pretended to wake up too. I looked at her. She doesn't even moved. I bet she was suprised. I shooked her body slowly and motioned her to get out from the car. She trembled a bit and nodded. I looked at her back when she walked towards our dorm. I sighed. Why did I can't save her ? Why did I must be so fool to let Lay hyung scared the freaking out of her ? I walked towards her and holded her hand tightly to make her felt safe. She looked at me then looked down. Lay hyung, you seriously gotta get it from me.

 

The dorm was cleaned. Shining brightly like a hotel room. The Exo-M looked satisfied with it. Me too. They went through the plates, tables and many other things to watch if there were any dust. There wasn't. Great job Suho, Baekhyun and D.O hyung. I searched for Minyoung when I saw she wasn't here. I asked Baekhyun hyung if he saw Minyoung anywhere. He said Minyoung has went out. Lay hyung. It was Lay hyung that makes her like that. I received a text message from Minyoung,

 

                                            Sehun, I've got to go. The project due is tomorrow and there was still

                                                 a few little things that weren't done. Sorry. -Minyoung-

 

Minyoung, you were lying. I knew you were scared because of Lay hyung. I'm sorry Minyoung. There is nothing that I can do. Lay hyung patted my back and I turned back to look at him. I was pretty mad at him. He brought me to the balcony. I followed him, unwillingly. He spoke first, "Hey, um.. I just wanna knew wether you knew what Minyoung likes and hates ?"  I rolled my eyes and sighed. I shooked my head. "Really ?What kind of friend are you ? tch.." he left me alone, pissed off. I knew but I won't tell you anything.

 

We all arrived at school. Exo-M and Exo-K. "We have to go to settle a few things at the office. You guys gor first. Let's go M" Kris hyung said to Exo-M. They nodded and said goodbye to us. I hoped Lay hyung won't be at the same class with me and Minyoung. I also wished that he won't studied in here. I walked to the class and everything became quiet. Yeah, because it was me. I walked to my desk and putted my beg down. I sat at my chair and my eyes looked for Minyoung. She was there, waving at me. I nodded. Luckily she was okay. I covered my face with my arms, pretended like I was asleep again. My eyes keep stoled some glances at her angelic liked face. She was pretty. She was chatting with Nicole, Sungyeon, Hara, Sungyeon and Gyuri. She was happy.

 

Kai patted my arms and make me looked at him. "Why do I thought that you wasn't sleeping but you was looking at Minyoung ?" he smirked. How did he knew ? I shooked my head. "Stop being so selfish and just make a move. Or Lay hyung will" he said again. What does he was talking about ? I don't understand. He looked at me and sighed, "you're so stupid. It's okay, take your time but don't too long. One day, your heart will tell you what I meant." he said to me while pointing to my chest. He standed up and walked out from class. Okay, when is the one day ? I sighed. Maybe I was really stupid. Ms.Jung came in with a few students. There was Chen, Xiumin ... and Lay. Lay came not long after that, being the last. What I wished didn't came true. But, my nightmare have came true.

 

The girls were howling and screaming at their faces. Duhh~ girls. I turned my head to the window when they started their self-introduced. I knew them. Ms.Jung placed them at the emptied seat. And guessed what, Lay was sitting beside Minyoung, on his own decision. Ms.Jung started the class. While Lay hyung started to flirt with Minyoung. I cupped my face with my hands and sleep. I can't beared myself to watch this flirting scene.

 

The class ended and I woke up. I saw Lay hyung was getting ready to went out to the cafeteria while his eyes were still locked with Minyoung's. I glared at them. Lay hyung started to hold Minyoung's arms begging her to go to the cafeteria with him. Minyoung nodded. Minyoung, just don't, will you ?! I can't stand it anymore. I kicked my table harshly making the two of them shocked. I make a fist with my hand. I glared at them and went out from the class. I saw Kai smiling at me and I just ignored him. Suddenly, his words hitted me. What did he meant ? No. Don't said that, I liked Minyoung ? I don't care. She can just rejected him. Why did she accepted it ?! I walked at the school garden and sat on the bench there. 

 

I thought about Kai's hyung words and the scene earlier. The words keep spinning through my head and the scene kept replaying in my mind. Did I really like Minyoung ? Then, does Minyoung felt the same as me ? So, that's why I tried to kiss her a few days ago. Okay, I got it now. Just wait Lay hyung. Minyoung will be mine. I walked out from the school and went to a park. I sent Minyoung a text.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, sehun just discovered about his feelings. What did he text to Minyoung ? To be continued in the next chapter next week in my holiday ~~ But, I have to tell you bad news. This story will end in about ten or twenty chapters. Sorry for the hurriedness but it was planned in the first chapter. I wanted to make it like a melodrama. I promised I will make a new fanfic with more blast. And sorry for Lay's fans. I have to make him bad here. I am Lay's fan too. I felt bad about making him a bad person. Remember, next week . Now for Lay's picture parade for all Lay's fans ^^ SORRY !

 

 

 

 

 

 

And lastly Luhan picture for my twinnie, Aisyah Sanusi. She is Luhan's lover. Gifts for her.

 

 Wait, My sehun ?? hehe last one picture, SEHUN .