Chapter Fourteenth

I Wanna Do

*SEHUN POV*

 

I have woke up but when I was about to open my eyes, I heard, "Sehun, why do you waited for me ? Why can't you just left ? ha... It was really cold and yet you waited for me untill you fainted ? You little knucklehead . I hate you." ans then I heard sighed. I opened my eyes a little, I saw Minyoung. She still hang her head untill her mom called her. "I'll go down eomma.." she said.

 

She looked at me with worried eyes. Sighed then went out. Did she really worried about me ? Then, why she doesn't came early ? I sat up on the bed and looked around. Where am I ? Probably Minyoung house as I heard her voice. I was about to turn the door knob but stop when I heard her mom said, "Minyoung-ah, your appa that was in LA is sick now. We doesn't have anyone to take care of the company. I don't know too.. So, can't you go to LA and look after our company ? Please.. for the sake of your father .. We wouldn't ask much. Just this.." her mother said while cried.

 

I gasped and I fell. I leaned my body to the door when I heard Minyoung agreed with that. Minyoung, will leave me ? Just like SooYoung noona ? But, I don't even tell her my feelings towards her ? Is this a dream ? Am I dreaming ? I heard footsteps came. I jumped on the bed, pretended to faint. Soon, I felt Minyoung was holding my hand and used it to close her face. I then heard sobbed came out from her. She was crying. "Sehun-ah ! Can't you wake up ?! I... I have to go to LA but.. I don't even tell you my feeling towards you. Is that fair ?! Just wake up won't you ! "

 

She cried more and more. I felt guilty a bit and that makes my body 'wake up' from the faint. She still didn't noticed it. Cute. I messed her hair. She looked at me then quickly hugged me. This girl won't moved if she was happy. tch.. I smiled and said, "Why did you said it first ? I was just about to say it.." while hugging her back. She released the hug and looked at me weirdly. I smirked, "I was just about to confessed but you confessed first, pabo" I said while darted my tongue playfully. She looked at me with the most weird face now. Okay, she doesn't get it. I sighed and holded her face with my hands " I love you too. That's what I want to tell to you at the park." I said.

 

I has confessed to her ? Yeah, I just did. Sehun, kept it cool. Don't be too excited. I saw her giggled and hugged me while sitting on me. She was really skinny. I don't even felt her weight on me. Okay, now for the most awaited. Minyoung, I tilted her face towards me. I closed my eyes and the kissed happened. The kissed that I want to do but being disturbed by Chanyeol hyung. This is the kiss.

 

Click !

 

I stopped kissing her and she did the same too. We looked towards the door and saw Minyoung mom taking our picture, together. . That embarassing. Mrs. Park laughed at our red faces. She then said, "It's okay,this will be your memory while you're in LA, Minyoung." while showing the polaroid photo. It was really closed. I want fresh air. That was really really really embarassing. Mrs. Park sat on the bed with us and patted my back, "I'm sorry Sehun. I knew that you two were just being official but, Minyoung will have to fly to LA . Maybe 2 or 3 years.. But, don't worry ! I will make sure that no other men there will fooled around with Minyoung. When she came back here, you two will married. Okay ?" Mrs. Park said while showing her pinky finger.

 

Okay. I crossed my pinky finger with Mrs.Park pinky finger.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Nicole POV*

I was still in the night dance class. Practiced alone. How I wished Kai was still here. I joined this dance class because of him. He was in here,too. Now, it was past midnight. Everyone had gone home. I can't went home. Next week is the selection for partnered dance and I'm sured Kai will be the man because he is the most great dancer here. I have to be his partner. I dance and dance untill my sweats fell down to my cheeks. I wiped them away and sat for awhile. When I began to dance suddenly, my legs doesn't worked and I almost tripped. I closed my eyes to feel the pain but all I can feel was just an arms.

 

I shoot my eyes opened and there was Kai, smirking. Ouh... how I loved that smirk. He cleared his throat. Yeah, I was still in his arms. I released his arms and went to take my bottle to drink some water. I don't know but, I can't talked to him. He always talked to me but I can't. He was like ... ergh I don't know.

 

"It was wrong. Everything were wrong. Your dance move..."  he said. I turned around and almost fell on my back when he was standing behind me. Really close. He laughed. His laugh was just like a music to me.. "Do you want me to teach you ? Ms.Nicole?" he said while bending his body to me and waited for me to take his hand. I giggled and take his hand. Ouh, I would love too~

 

We dance around. Time went by so slow then. He motioned me to rest my head in his shoulder. I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder. I could felt him smirking but, I don't care. I have been waiting for this so long. I heard his heart beating. Wow, it was really fast.

 

"You have fell for me hehe" he said. I removed my head and looked at him. Did he was just playing with me ? I thought he likes me ? Then, I heard others laughing at the door. I turned around and it was Chanyeol and Baekhyun. So he did played with me. I know I liked him but this was just like a . How can he played with me in front of his friends ? I pushed him from me and he fell on the dance floor.

 

"You're such one of a playboy that I met at the street ! I hate you"  I said harshly. I picked my bag and my bottle and was ready to went out when he pulled my hand. This man. I hate him. So, just keep the away from me ! I want to say that but, our lips met. His lips met mine. My eyes were still wide open. And then I realised, maybe he want to played with me again. I pushed him again. I wiped my lips with my hands, worried if there would be any stance of him.

 

I glared at him. "Did I say I just played with you ?" he said, coolly. I bited my lips and shooked my head. "then, did I say that you were just being fooled by me ?" he asked again. I shooked my head again. Why did he asked this ? I don't cared I know all of the answer, allI have to do is shook my head. Yes, shooked my head. "did you ever saw me stalking on you?" he said. I was about to shooked my head but then gasped. "You stalked me ?" I said while pointing to him.

 

He nodded. "also, did I ever said that, I love you ?"  My legs aren't working anymore. What did he just said ? He.. He loves me ? He smiled to me and held my shoulders, "I brought Chanyeol and Baekhyun because I want them to be our witness. To be my witnessed in my proposed to make you my girlfriend. Is that clear ?" he said while leaning forward. Our eyes meet each other.

 

My mind felt blank. "So, would you be my girlfriend ?" ouh.. that words.Did he just said that ? I woked up from my blanked mind and nodded fastly. I smiled at him, "You should tell me earlier !" I said, while pinching his cheeks. " I want to but, now, let's just go to our first date ?" he said while putting a puppy eyes. I looked at my clothes. It was drenching with sweats. Kai laughed. He then motioned Chanyeol to give him something.

 

It was in a red box. He showed it to me, "wear it. I will wait for you" he said while messing my hair. I glared at him, I still didn't liked it when someone messed with my hair. I opened it slightly and it was just like what I loved to wear. A simple warm clothes and a skirt, not too long and not too short. I smiled and quickly gives a peck on Kai cheeks, while he was talking to Chanyeol and Bakehyun. I ran to ladies room and turned back only to see Kai blushing madly. Grr... Making him blush is the best ahahaha.

 

 

I wore those. I ran lightly to Kai and hugged him from back. "How is it ?" I said at his ear, making him shiver. Hahaaha serves you right. "G..Great.." he said, stuttered.

 

I held his hand and walked togehter, side by side. And I noticed that Chanyeol and Baekhyung were also following us, hand to hand. "Why do we have to bring these couples too?" I said, grinning. Kai suddenly stopped. He was tying his shoelaces ? Eh ? It wasn't opened.. "Chanyeol ! Baek ! Go first ! my shoelaces~~" he said to Chanyeol and Baekhyun. They nodded. Now, they were infront of us, but walked slowly so it will be easy for us to catch up.

 

"1..2..3 ! Let's go" Kai suddenly counted and gripped my wrist tightly. He gripped it really tight and ran fastly. We ran fastly while Chanyeol and Baekhyun chased after us. We found a wall and hide behind it. We both panted fast. They were searching for us. Screaming our names for a million times. And after a few minutes, their voices are no longer to be heard. I sighed, "So, what a great date I have ever do" I said while panting. "I also have to brought them, they were too clingy." Kai said, panting too.

 

"I need air.. aish.."I said, while panting hard. I have to inhale more air. Then, Kai suddenly tilted my chin and kissed me. It was for a few minutes then we broke apart. "That was a real CPR.." I said. I looked at Kai and so do he. We laughed at each other..

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't be sad, it wasn't the end .Remember about Lay ? Next will be Lay and his... I don't know wether it would be Jiyoung or Sungyeon. I will just rock paper scissor with my sister. And for Sehun and Minyoung, it was also not the end. Will find out about it in the next chapter. Annyeong ^^

P/S: I was too fast untill it will be chapter 16 in just a few days. Well, it is holiday so I don't have much to do. Wait for the last chapter. Chapter 16 . PaiPai ~