Chapter Nine

I Wanna Do

You walked side to side with Sehun along Han River. You laughed when you heard saw Chanyeol jumping and singing happily, "KYAAA~~!!! it's Han River !!!!" the others Exo member shooked their head at Chanyeol's attitude. You stopped to take a fresh air at the Han River. "enjoying yourself ?" Sehun said to you making you shoot your eyes opened, shocked. You smiled at him and nodded. You turned your head to the river as you saw Sehun nodded.

 

"being near water, it's cold. Seriously. With Seoul's temperature and whatever it is really cold." You said, hugging yourself to make yourself warmer. Soon, you felt there is another piece of clothes at your body. You looked at Sehun when he said, "why aren't you bring any wam clothes when you knew Seoul is cold, miss?" he said, looking forward."I forgot .." you said while rubbing your hands together, unaware of the coldness. He looked at you and sighed. He took your hands into his sweater pocket, "stay like this if you feel cold.." he said, coldly. You smiled alone and hit your legs, blushed.

 

You stopped your 'blushing-like-crazy' mood when you heard Exo members called you two, "yah!! palli !! I'm hungry!!" Chanyeol said, touching his stomach. You sighed and thought, *heish.. seriously why does he have to interrupt us for the second time ?* Sehun tapped your shoulder and motioned you to come. You browsed your eyebrows when you saw your hands felt warmed even Sehun is in front you. You looked down and saw Sehun's mafela that being tied between your two hands. You laughed and showed him your tied hands and said, "what is this ?". Sehun came to you and hold your tied hands, "I don't brought any warm gloves. Just wear this while we arrived at the restaurant." He said while walking away from you. You chuckled, *so you did care about me..*

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You ordered Jajangmyeon while Sehun ordered Bibimbap. The others Exo members were choosing others dish. You looked at Suho when he mouthed, where-is-hara ?. You sighed. Sehun heard your sighed and said, "what's wrong?" You turned to him and shook your head, "nothing" Sehun nodded. You looked at Suho and mouthed, at-home-of-course. Suho chuckled. Then, you heard Chanyeol asked, "so, who's Minyoung to you untill you have to bring him to our house ?" You blinked at his question, *that means they doesn't like that I'm visiting them?* Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol's arm and mad at him.

 

"We're sorry. What Chanyeol's real mean is you're the first woman Sehun ever brought to our house and, that is weird." D.O said, expalining Chanyeol. Chanyeol nodded fastly, "yeah ! that's what I mean. It's not that I don't like a popular girl in our school visited our house. It was a pleasure. hahaha.." Chanyeol said, ending it with an awkward laughs. Allnof you looked at him weirdly as he changed the topic, "OH ~ it has came !!" You fixed your gaze to 'what has came' and you found out it is your dish. 

 

"We will eat well .." Exo members said slowly. Suho shook his head, "hey, more strength please~" You heard the other sighed while you chuckled. *as I thought from the older~* you thought. You saw Chanyeol glared at you then you stopped chuckled. "okay, one .. two .. three !" Suho counted. "WE WILL EAT WELL!!!" you and others member said loudly.

 

In returned, the other staff and customer looked at you all weirdly. You all continued to eat in an awkward mood. "wait for my side kick, hyung .." Kai said to Suho. "Hey, I'm older than you kiddo." Suho replied. "older enough to make us embarassed?" Kai replied, ashamed. Suho shooked his head and said, " do you knew Exo-M will came visited us next week ? Seriously, whe they have to visted us every week month.." The others almost chocked their food when they heard about the news. *who is Exo-M ? and why do they chocked at the same time?* you thought while looking at the others sighed and mumbling about Exo-M.

 

You turned to Sehun and asked him, "so, what's wrong with Exo-M and who are they ?" Sehun stopped eating and looked at you. "it is not that they all bad it is just, when they came they always mad at us because of our messy house and always mad like the real mom... we hate being like that.. and that's why we decided to live on our own.. and they speak Mandarin that makes us more bored at their lectured." Sehun said, coldly. "That's great ! Your dorm must be cleaned when they were here ! Good !" you squeled happily. "NO!!" the other Exo members said together making the other and you shocked. "Okay, but they were not that bad.." you said, pouting. Sehun sighed. "well, you have to see then.." Sehun said. "Really ? they must be handsome!!" you beamed.

 

The others Exo members sighed and looked at you. "Aren't we handsome enough ?" Baekhyun said. " I meant they must be so handsome also if they really mad at you all because of the messy dorm so they must be the cleaner maniac~ I like it !" you said, smiling alone. Suho looked at you, "hold there young lady, you better look at them closely. Oh, maybe she will looked at them most of her time because they will transfered here too." "WHAT ?!!" The other Exo members screamed. You laughed. You received a message from Sejong.

 

                                       Hey, what are you doing beautiful ? Asleep ?

                                                                      -Weird Cute Sejong Oppa keke ^_^

 

You chuckled at his messaged and replied,

 

                                      Nothing. Only with Sehun and his friends, eating. Waeyo ?

                                                                       -Your lovely donsaeng <3

 

Not long after that, you received his replied.

 

                                     Jinjja ? With Sehun ? Ohh~ Do you want to go out with me tomorrow ? We can asked Sehun to tag along ~

 

*Wae ?* You looked at Sehun and said, "Hey, do you wanna go out with me ? Sejong oppa is there too. He asked me to asked you too." Sehun paused for awhile and nodded. You nodded and replied, *okay.* on it. *Just what is he planning for ? Aish.. this pabo Sejong. And why does I felt something weird about tomorrow ? Aish...* You messed your hair for a bit. "Hey, do you wanna follow us this Monday to pick up the Exo-M ?" Kai asked. "Sure ! I would love to see them !" you squeled. *ah... enough with sejong oppa and now I'm going to pick the cleaned maniac. They must be hansome to be in the EXO's group~ Kyaa.. I wonder what will they look like~*