Chapter One

I Wanna Do

It's the first day of your last year in high school. Next year you will enter a college. You don't know which college to go. Everyone asked you to enter Seoul University as your achievement in school was good. You just sigh while thinking about that. You palm your face, "I want to be in high school forever," you sigh. You look at your alarm clock and you saw that it's only an hour before your new day start. You got up and went down stairs while being greeted with your mom and dad at the dining room. You hug your dad's neck and put your head at his shoulder, "appa, what are you reading ?" your father looked at you and replied, "news. Are you ready for your new day ?" your father asked, you just nod and turn your head to your mom. You run to her and kiss her cheek, "eomma~" your mom smiled at you, "good morning for my beautiful princess~" you just chuckled and take your seat. With laughter and happiness that filled the breakfast time, your day was just great.

 

You walk to school and found your friends hara, jiyoung, nicole, sungyeon and gyuri are waiting for you in front school. "Hey !" Nicole waved her hand to you. You waved back and smile. "So, what are you going to do ? Our last year in this school ?" Hara asked. You just sigh and hang your head down, "I don't know, I just wanna make our last year become meaningful for us." Jiyoung start to tear up, "tsk..tsk.. I will miss this weird school and the gymnastic that we used to stay when we skipped class tsk.." You just shook your head and patted Jiyoung's back, "yah, don't make our first day become sad" Jiyoung nodded. Seungyeon chuckled and motioned you and the others to come inside. You walk inside with your friends and noticed the boys in the school are drooling while looking at you and your friends. "Why are boys being like that?" Nicole asked. "It's okay, we have been enduring this for the whole time," Seungyeon said. You and your friends laughed at Sungyeon comment then walk to the classroom.

 

You sat between nicole and jiyoung. The class become noisy but quiet when, Sehun, the mute mysterious boy come in. All eyes were on him. He just walk to the back seat and sit. Then, Kai and Exo-K come in, "Yo! Here we are ! Our first day in the last year of high school ! So, let's party !!" Chanyeol shout as he stand on his table. The other students were just laughed at him and there's comment like, "We are free finally !!" "Yeah!!" and etc. You shook your head and chuckled. You looked at your back and saw Sehun staring at the window. You browsed your eyebrows and look outside too. "It has fell..." you say, admiring. "what's that has fell?" Nicole asked. You point at the fall leaves. Other students also look outside, "wah !! it's autumn already !!" the others also -wwoo-wahh- . Your homeroom teacher came in and you pay full attention to the class.

 

The bell rangs. All of the students were screaming and shouting like they never got food. Your teacher was going out untill she stops and turn her back, "I forgot to tell you that we have a last year assignment and your partner will be choosen tomorrow. The assignment is untill this year end so, this means that this is your last group assignment. Make sure to do your best. Fighting !" Your teacher pumped his fist and smile. "Uh ? So, that means we wouldn't choose our own partner ? Ah...." the other students sigh and went out. You turn your back and saw Sehun is sleeping on his desk. You stared at him untill he get up and his eyes met yours. You frozed. Time felt like it has stop. Everything become slow motion. He also stared at you but still with his expressionless looks. "Minyoung-ah!!!" Gyuri screamed. You startled and look at Gyuri and your other friends, "eh?" you shocked, blinking your eyes innocently. Seungyeon motioned you to come, "Let's go ! Eat~" Jinyoung said. You nod a bit and turn back to look at Sehun when you found out he has gone. You bit your lips and smiled at your friends. "Let's go~" You hugged your friends back and walked out the class. Without you notice, there's someone that's been staring at you, *Minyoung ...* the unknown person said.

 

You sat with your friends and talked to each other. Suddenly, Nicole said, "yah, didn't you notice that Kai oppa has changed his hairstyle?" You and your other friend choked your food and looked at Nicole, "yah, Kai is younger than you. What do you mean by 'Kai Oppa' ?" Gyuri rolled her eyes at Nicole, "that's right. By the way, why Kai ?" you suddenly ask. "You know, Kai is a gentleman. He also our school basketball captain. And yes, I'm older than him but only for a few month !" Nicole stated shyly then stick her tongue out at Gyuri. Gyuri ignored her and continue to eat. You chuckled and turn your head to hara, "hara-ah, did Suho confess to you yet ?" Hara choked and glared at you, "why would he ? And, I don't even care about his feelings. I don't even care about him," hara coldly said while putting her innocent smile and glared at Suho, sitting at the table in front Hara. "You are too cruel ~ You should get to know him first .." you tried to convince Hara. You can't understand everyday Suho will called you and asked about Hara. "I'm not. My point now is even I knew him, it doesn't mean my heart will knew him too, " Hara said and continue to sip her drinks. You smiled at your friend motivation.

 

School end. You walked back alone. You saw a lot of leaves on the side road. You were amazed and took a leaf and smiled. You continued to walk and stop when you saw a bakery. Your stomach suddenly grumbled. "Heish, your instinct was really great," you patted your stomach and went inside the bakery. You went around to choose a bread. You stop when you saw a brownies, "chocolate brownies.. uh, only left one better take it out fast" you muttered .

You open the fridge and when you hands were about to take the brownies, there was a hand beside you and quickly took the brownies. Your eyes widen and turn your head to see the owner of the hand. "Sehun.." you muttered slowly when you saw Sehun took the brownies to the counter. You shooked your head and dashed towards Sehun that's walking outside the bakery. "Yah!!" you screamed making Sehun turn his back and he make the expressionless face at you. "I choose the brownies first !!" you say. Sehun rolled his eyes and ignored you. He continued to walk. You ran to him and pulled his shoulder making him faced you. "I say, I choose the brownies FIRST !!" you screamed, pressing the word first. He tried to walk again when you stoled the brownies from his hand. He sigh and take the brownies back. You took it back, the situation continued being like that. You don't care about the other people that were looking at you two. Suddenly, the brownies fell to the ground. You shocked. Sehun looked at you with a expresionless cruel face. He glared at you then continued to walk, leaving you, shock. You look at him in disbelieve. You look at the waste brownies and walk home thumping your feet madly.

 

You entered your house with a sad poker face. You looked for your mom and dad. "are they not at home ?" you looked at kitchen and saw a note at the fridge. The note say, "Mom and dad will back home late today. Sorry eomma can't cooked you anything. Eomma in rush. Please buy your meal by yourself, okay ? Love mom" You startled. "what ?!! I have to buy my own meal ? Eish, it's all Sehun's fault ! If he doesn't snatch the brownies from me, I wouldn't have to buy anything !" you stated, still mad. You called pizza delivery and sit on the sofa, "Heish !!! I want to eat brownies !!" You mess your hair. You waited for your pizza and after for 5 minutes, your doorbell rang. You jumped from the sofa and open the door. Your eyes widen and yes, you are in shock, again. "You ?!!" you startled.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, how is the first chapter ? Too fast, right ? anyway their story will begin . Just wait uh ? Annyeong ~~~~~~~~~~~

p/s: waiting for my poster :D