Change

He's My Emo Boy And I'm His Hyper Girl

 

-A day before the day that go to US- (at night)

 

*you’s POV*

I already packed up my things and ready to go tomorrow! I cleaned my room the last time and sat on my bed. I picked up the picture on my table and look at it. I miss L.joe’s blond hair. This picture he gave it to me to make me won’t bother him to change back. But I want him to change back to blond so badly now. I changed in to my Big T-shirt and shorts.

 

-8pm-

 

I got out and went to L.joe’s door. I yell “ Open the door!” I wait…. I can’t wait “ OPEN UP OR…or I’ll “ I was about to take out the key again but he opened up and …and ….. he has only his towel on his waist “ What make you come here?” he asked while I still cover my eyes “Let’s go on a date!” I lied. “ Now?” he said and I nodded.

 

He pulled me in his room and sat me down on the sofa “ Stay here” I pouted “ By the way don’t have to wear anything fancy!” I shouted “ Alright!” he shouted back.

 

-10 minutes later-

 

“Let’s go!” he said and pulled me out. As we went down stair “ So where are we going?” he asked “ Somewhere that I want you to go for so long” I skipped as my turn to pull him. The saloon was really near the dorm so we don’t ride just walk. “ TADA!” I widen my arms “ Here?....Wait you you!” he stepped back….. This is like dragging a child to cut his hair. “ Okay! Let’s make a deal. If you do what I say I won’t call you ‘onion head’ again and beside people won’t call you ‘weirdo’ in the new school” I explained “ Okay! You win” I jumped up and down like a child just got her lollipop.

 

-In the saloon-

 

“Before I do this, One more thing I want you to do” he said “ Hmmm… What is it?” I look at him and he point to his left cheek “ Kiss me” he said I laughed “ Yeah right” I roll my eyes. He stood up “ I’m leaving” I grabbed his hand “ Tamper! Okay I’ll do it after your hair’s done” I smirk and he sat back down.

-Later on-

 

I was so amazed what they did to his hair. “ You know I never let anyone do my hair except my stylist but you’re pretty good” he said to the hair stylist. I kiss his cheek. “ There!Your wish is grinded”  I smile hugged me and dragged me back to the dorm.

 

-The dorm-

“ Nighting~” I said “ NightDream about me. Okay?” I pouted and close the door. Suddenly my phone rang……

 

 

Guys! I lost 1 subscriber!!! And least comments….. I want to die! And that why I update so late.

Sorry….