Confession but fail

He's My Emo Boy And I'm His Hyper Girl

 

*L.joe’s POV*

 

I wish I could pick you up from Justin the idiot’s home so bad but I can’t. We have a break. But I need to. It’s almost time Taylor picks her up. I got out the hair salon and I think purple is so nice. But I’m still you is going to make fun of it but I don’t care. Then I got a text from Taylor:

[Hey L.joe! I’m at Justin’s house but there on one home. I called her and she said she’s at the #### beach with Justin. I don’t think that’s a good thing. You should go get her. If not, Text back]

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean the beach at this hour? Is she gotta her mind going with that psycho Justin! Oh wait she doesn’t know he’s her stalker yet. But still you should agree. Stupid girl! So I went to my car and drive to #### beach.

 

*Justin’s POV*

 

I am walking with the love of my life. I love her smile so much. It’s the most beautiful on earth. Then we both sat on the bench. “ You know that’s my mom and dad!” she point to the star. And I know she’s orphaned but I don’t really care. I just about to say something she smile and tears on her face “ That’s L.joe’s mom” and point to other one. L.joe… Why you have to talk about him “ You know I have something to tell you.” I said and she smile “ What is it?” and I took a deep breath “ I love you you. Would you be my girlfriend?” and silent…..

 

*you’s POV*

 

Did I hear it right? He asked me to be his what now? Well justin is cute but my heart and soul belong to the one and only L.joe. “ I can’t. L.joe and I are still together. We just on a break and I mean I think I’m not right for you. Justin I think……No I know that will be one girl out that will love you and made just for you.” I explain. But he looks really sad “ But I want you” he said and look down while kicking the sand “ Justin….just be friend with me okay?” I said and he slowly nodded. I stood up “ Let’s go back” I was about to wait away “ But if L.joe ever hurt you. You know I always here for you” I giggle “Thanks justin” and he smile.

 

“Hey it’s late. Let’s go home” he said and still has a hide of sadness. I feel hurting him like that. “ Yeah we should” and I hugged myself because it’s freezing HERE. So I ran “Wait up!” Justin shout “It’s cold. Let’s run” I said as I turn but I saw Justin and he looked something infront of me. I look forward and I saw

He is not wearing that jacket

L.joe with purple hair waving… Weirdo! Aww it’s cute. I like it but I can’t tell him that or he will think he is the greatest person in the world again…….

 

He ran up to me and glare at Justin who just catch up with me “ So I guess I should go. Bye you and See ya L.joe” he said and ran off “ Yeah bye” l.joe said.

 

“Okay so we should go home now” I said but he kept looking at his mom star. “ Let’s just here for a while okay?” he said and I nodded while hugging myself to get warm. “ Here! Wear this” he took off his jacket and cover me. “No you need it” I refused “ Okay then” he said and put his left hand in and cover me on the right and sat me down on the sand. He hugged me and kiss my forehead “Let’s stop the break just for tonight. Okay?” and I nodded “I want to just tonight. And I think It would be nice the break end next week” I reply he smile “ I’m glad to feel you here with me again” and I hugged him back to let him know I wanted the same thing. “I promise in front of your parents and my mom that I will never let the thing between me and selena will never happen again.” He said and reach his left hand up “ Good to know that eggplant” he sigh and just hugged me tigher and stared at me “ I love you from the sun and back” he said “ Me too L.joey” I said and continue watching the star. Oh this is one of the best night ever! 


Sorry i didn't reply.... I hate myself for this.... I will later. Okay?