Warning

He's My Emo Boy And I'm His Hyper Girl

 

Chapter 3

*you’s POV*

 

I closed the door and went to sleep right away.

 

-In you’s dream-

I was laying on the grass with L.joe suddenly my not so adorable love angels came, Taemin and Minzy. I stood up and L.joe was “ You didn’t shower!” Minzy shouted and hit my head “ Good thing that this is just a dream or else it would be really hurt” I laugh. “ So you’re going to US soon and guess what! Things will be difficult between you two. So We will appear in your dream more often! Isn’t that great?” Taemin angel said while jumping for joy.

 

 I thought I’m the annoying one but he’s much worst! “ Do you think that Bora was bad…. Think again, just to tell you before we go. You will meet your worst enemy there …. So fighting” Taemin said and they both faded away.

 

-Dream ended-

I woke up at maybe 5:30 in the morning. I showered and changed into my uniform. I got out of my room and went to L.joe’s door. Good that his fangirls not awake yet. I don’t get it…. Even he has me still girls wants him….

 

I knocked on his door. I think he’s not up yet…. I took out the key that he gave it to me when I needed him now I need him to wake up and we could go to school together today. I open the door and got in. “ L.joe…Where are you? L.joe” I whispered…. All of the sudden he hugged me from behind and kiss my hair “ Morning Babie” I tried to make him let go of me but it’s not working. “ You already dress up why don’t you open the door?” I asked “ If I opened, Would you let me hug you like this Stupid!” he said. He let go and grabbed my hand and ran out the door.

 

-Food center-

6:30 am

I ate my eggs and bread and L.joe had the same things. I gave him my eggs and said “ Eat more will ya?” he put it back “ I won’t…. unless you  say it in a sweeter way” I sigh.

My boyfriend is too thin. I want him to be more heavy so “ Sorry oppa. Here have some egg” I said and smile “ Okay! But you have to feed me” he said and open his mouth I rolled my eyes “ Okay! I’ll eat it” I said but he took my plate “ I’m kidding. I’ll eat it myself” he said and started eating.

I look around and….. the girls here still glared at me like I’m an animal but I even bother it anymore…. He’s done and stood up “ Let’s go!” I nodded

 

-In Class-

 

“ Let’s tell them at your room. Okay?” I said. L.joe looked at me “ Why it has to be in my room? How about Chun Ji’s room?” I sigh “ Your room is much bigger and Chun Ji’s place smell really weird” I said and started taking note “ Good point” he said “ It’s going to be hard tonight” I said “ Yeah….” He said and pet my head…..

 

 

Hey guys! FYI I’m not Chun Ji’s anti fan…..But I like to make fun of him…. That all.

 

Please Comment!!!!