the creeps Part 2

He's My Emo Boy And I'm His Hyper Girl

 

*L.joe’s POV*

 

“I can help you” someone said then I looked up. “ You can? How? he or she took her!” I said “ I know who did it. Now let’s go or you will be in big trouble” he said. “You know what!” I looked at him with a shock expression. He nodded “ It’s Justin… beiber” He said and I balled my hands and bits my bottom lip. “it’s him…” I started walking off and Jae fallowed.

 

-In L.joe’s car-

 

I started the engine and drove really fast. “So how do you know who Justin is ?”  I asked while turning left. “I was his best friend.” He said and still trying to pull the seat belt on. “You were?” I said and almost hit another car. “Neh but he’s change… he doesn’t talk to me or hang out with me anymore since I came here to the US” he sighed and pointed “Watch out!” and I turned away and shook my head… I need to focus on my driving or else…. I’ll get in a car accident again. We almost reach Justin %&%$ bieber’s house. I swear if he even touch one of you’s hair I’ll chop his T*I&^% off and feed it to a dog. (I’m sorry. I would do the same thing to him too)

 

-Mean While-

 

*Justin’s POV*

 

She’s still passed out so I carried her bride style and walked to my house with a smile on my face. I carried to my room up stair and put her down on my bed. I stood up straight and looked at her from head to toe. She is angel and she will be mine and only mine. I kissed her forehead and smile to myself. (Sorry I need to do this to you but better then the lips right?) I walked to the bathroom to take a quick shower and I’ll do my stuff later.

 

*you’s POV*

 

Oh why I have this pain on my head? I turned and turned for a couple time then I remembered why I were fainted. I suddenly opened my eyes and sat up while breathed really fast. “Where am i?.... is this Justin’s room?” I said and looked around. Why is there so many pictures of this Japanese girl… wait! It’s me! My GOD! I walked to a picture and it was taken since my first day in US not at school, it’s at the airport… HOW! God! He’s a psycho! I need to get the heck outta here.

 

 I was about to get off the bed but the bathroom’s door cracked open and Justin walked out. “Oh you’re awake. I’m sorry love that I hit you. I need to” he ruffed his hair and put his shirt on (He already had his pants on XP ) “Oh it’s okay justin” I bitted my lip I need to find a way to make him let me go “ It’s getting really late. And I want to go home. Can i?” I asked him hoping he will let me go. “No can’t do baby doll~ I need to make you mine tonight” he smirked and climbed on the bed. Is he going to do what I think he’ll do? I wrapped my arm around myself. “Don’t worry you. You’re going to enjoy it later on” he moved closer and closer to me. %(&^&@ YOU! I can’t let you me and take my ity away! I tried to move away but my back was already against to the headboard of the bed. He chuckled and grabbed both of my wrists and I tried to escape but he’s too strong somehow. I can’t let him! It’s not for him it’s for one and only person and it’s… “L.joe help me” I mumbled but he heard it “ Still! Don’t ever say his stupid name ever again!” he said and leaned in for my neck……