Stalker's mind

He's My Emo Boy And I'm His Hyper Girl

 

*Justin Beiber’s POV*

 

I smirk and took out my phone

Me: Hey Rick!

Rick: Yeah. Justin I think I’m done with your plan. And the girl you want are strong and her boyfriend way scary even he’s shorter than me. Did you see those eyes?

Me: Shut @#$%# up! I don’t care about you. And don’t worry this is the last time I let you pretend to beat me up.

Rick: Yeah…… Hey I gotta go.

Me: Whatever….

 

I put my phone in my pocket and walked to the Cafeteria. I bought my lunch and pretend to look for a seat then I saw you sitting with Taylor and L.joe. She saw me and smile I smile back…. her smile just like a fresh air. I walked toward her and sat next to Taylor and her as for L.joe look so annoy because of me. I just ignore it and look at my angel.

 

I love her voice it’s like music to my ears. I ate my lunch and suddenly she put her hand on my shoulder “Justin…. Are you okay?” I smile “I’m fine.” She smile wider “ If those Jerks ever hurt you again tell me okay?” I smile and nodded. She put her hand up “Hi5!” she said I hi5 her and oh my$@$% goodness! Her hand was so soft I just don’t want to let go but L.joe just give me his glare and I let go.


-Home-

I sat on my bed and look at you’s photos on my wall. “I will have you soon enough my love” I kiss it and lay on my bed. “Honey! Come and eat dinner” my mom shouted “ I don’t want to” I shouted back “ I don’t care about anything but you you” I talked to myself.

 

I been in love with her for so long well I knew her before she came to America. I have a Korean friend and his name is Jay. We talked when I went to Japan and he shown me her photo he took. He said he like her but he wants her to be happy with L.joe but not me I want her so badly. I’m crazy I can’t sleep well because of her I took his phone without him knowing and send it to my phone that why I have her photo. I even went on the internet to search for her by the school website. She’s really smart. I don’t know that I love anyone than her. I don’t care I will have her even if I have to kill L.joe. (That won’t happen so don’t worry) Wait I heard that Selena likes L.joe so maybe I should talk to her about this. I smile and kiss her picture again and went to school.

 

 

( Author’s note: Hello! I know you hate Justin and I hate him too that why I made him like this so hope you guys still support me!!!)

Comments reply:

 

ViviB2UTY@: Yeah I don’t want L.joe to won twice! And justin…. Just don’t worry. Thanks

madz67@: I want right even I the author Hate Justin. Thanks

naomi777@: Well I don’t know maybe I might let him or not. Kidding of course I’m not. Thanks.

Juleeyaaa@: Somewhere in my mind I want it to be drama. Thanks

missbadass@: I know you don’t but…… umm Justin wants you too.Hhehehe Thanks.

yoshido@: I know you want to stay with him but Justin doesn’t. Let just see what happen next. Thanks

Joeriel03@: I’m too an anti fan so don’t worry and tell me when you hate him I want to know.

fairyna978@: He’s freaking bad in my story. Thanks!

xXmsHeartBREAKerXx@: Well just know one thing L.joe always your hero I think…. Kidding! Thanks!