Madness!!

He's My Emo Boy And I'm His Hyper Girl

 

*Author’s POV*

 

Both of you woke up and shower. L.joe wears the Naruto’s necklace that you gave to him on Valentine’s Day and he even ties one part of his hair. And smile at the mirror “What am I doing? I should bet with her.” He sighs and walks out the door. Mean while you were draw eyeliner that you have but NEVER use before. You let your hair down and put my long bang cover one of your eyes. And smirk at the mirror “Okay…. I’m scare. I look too creepy… Well I want to win so.” You took out a deep breath and walk out.

 

You saw L.joe was smiling and puffing his cheek “Hello yeobo. Let’s go” You sigh “I don’t like that.” You said calmly “Yes you do! Now let’s go” he jumps and drugs you down stair.

 

-At school in the first class-

 

Your face was so sad and Taylor kept asking what’s wrong but you said “I’ll tell you tomorrow” with an emotionless voice. She look really sad that you saying that and in your head you were “OMG!!!! I can hurt her like this. I hate being L.joe. Stupid me to start that game!!!” you just keep silent the rest of the hour.

 

For L.joe, He just act like you all smiling which make all the girls in his class blush. And some of them came up to him and flirt with him but he just said “Sorry girls I’m taken. But thanks for the request” and smile bigger. In his head was like “Aish!!! I hate being all happy! It’s not me. I hate this. Well I will lose later I just want you to think that I want to win and not let her win but I can’t stand this any longer” He still smiling somehow.

 

-Bell rang-

 

L.joe ran up to you and hug you “Miss you so much yeobo” you just smirk “Yeah. So did you have….fun?” you asked “Yeah you?” you look away “Nothing” and walked to your locker. He fallow you and open his locker full with Love letters “WOW!” he portend to be happy and you just smirk. You open your and saw one too. You just ignore it and you think maybe tomorrow you’ll read it.

 

You guys sat together and L.joe talk the while time about naruto and keep putting the necklace in his mouth (I mean lips) You just look at the board and you want to kill L.joe so bad for being too adorable.

 

L.joe was having a phone call from his dad so just took off. And you on the other were just get out you again sad a those Football players were hurting Justin again but you just don’t know what to do so you prefer losing but before you did L.joe ran toward you and said “Leave him about or I’ll kick all your #$%%!” he was smirking and getting them his famous death glare and they all ran away “ Chickens!” You shouted then help Justin up. “ Are you okay?” you asked he just nodded “ I guess you win” L.joe said and grabbed your hand “ Bye Justin” he smiles.

 

*Justin’s POV*

Thanks to you’s boyfriend for saving me. L.joe you don’t know that I will take you away from soon. Mhahahaha

 

(Sorry guys! I have second semester soon so I’m so so sorry)