Party and kiss?

He's My Emo Boy And I'm His Hyper Girl

 

*L.joe’s POV*

 

I arrived at Minho’s House. I parked my car near a tree and stepped out of my car. Sooner I realized Minho invited too many people to this so called party of his. I sigh and I think maybe I’ll just hang out here for a while and go back to my apartment and bug you by phone or texting.

 

I saw Minho was flirting with some girls and I just walked toward him and all those girls look at me and some of them wink….…

 

“Minho…. I think I’ll be off soon this party is too crowed… Not my thing” I said in a lazy tone. He’s still looking the girl “Okay… But just have a drink with me”then put his hand on my shoulder but I removed it (A/N: I guess him just feels short when he compares himself with a really tall guy like Minho)

 

I took a can of a coke and drank it. “Come on man. Have a beer or something…” I smirk “I don’t feel like it” I lied I’m under gage to drink so I won’t do it and you hates that.

Suddenly this brown hair girl came “ Hey L.joe… How are things with you and your girlfriend?”  she asked while walked close and fall on me. I pull her up and dirt myself. “Don’t you ever do that again! I know you’re faking so beat it” I said and pick up my drink and drank it. But it tasted funny.

 

 5 minutes later my head hurts… I can’t see straight but all I  could see it you who standing in front of me “you?” I said she just smile “L.joe saranghae” I smile and pull in a deep kiss.

 

*Selena’s POV*

 

Miley was flirting with L.joe which was not working at all so I quickly put some {really strong alcohol} in and walked away.

 

 

Now I saw him look really druck. So I walked toward him then “ you?” he said oh so he thinks I’m his girlfriend? “L.joe Saranghae” I said in the only Korean I know suddenly he pulled me in a deep kiss and I feel like I’m in heaven because of his lips.

 

 

Sorry guys i can't comment back to you. In the next chapter i will....*Sleep*