Taylor and Hyuna have boyfriend?

He's My Emo Boy And I'm His Hyper Girl

*you’s POV*

 
 
“Okay bye. I’ll call you” he said and ran out the door. I can’t believe Mr Lee is in an accident! I picked up my bag. I exit my room and lock the door. Wait…. L.joe is still sick. Now I’m so worried. I don’t think I could focus on my classes today.
 
 
I can’t believe I came to school late…. I hate it. I took a deep breath and walked in my first class. “Miss you you’re late?... Okay let make this simple. You are the best student here and I know you don’t want to be late so I let you off with a warning. Okay? Now go and here your test sheets” my teacher hand me the test paper. I can’t believe I forget about this BIG test today. But I knew all the answer of the question already. I started doing my test and I look around I saw Justin smiled at me  and put a thumb up. I guess those time I helped him work out after all.
 
 
-Lunch time-
 
 
I sat alone and I really don’t know where Taylor is… I saw her in class but now I can’t find her anywhere. I sigh…. I  can’t believe no body stay with me when I need the most. “Hey you!” I heard someone calling me but it’s not Taylor’s voice it’s… “Hey Hyuna” I greet with a smile.
 
 
 She smile and sat down along with a guy. Hyuna and I don’t really talk because we don’t have any class together and she has her own group of friends and other reason is that L.joe doesn’t really want me to be friend with Hyuna so he could has me all for himself. I miss that idiot already. “So what makes you come and sit with me?” I said and she smile while grabbing the guy’s hand “While my friend are too loud and I heard about L.joe’s dad. So I guess I should stay with you. Oh I forget. This my boyfriend Taylor Lauter(The dude from Twilight the movie here is his pic). And Taylor…. This my cousin's girlfriend you” she said and he wave. I smile and whisper to her “He’s cute.” She smile “I know”  she said and looking at him. 
 
 
Suddenly Taylor S(Okay there two taylor now so i will call Taylor swift by putting S and Taylor lauter by putting L) walked toward my table while holding …..Minho's hand? “Hey you and Hyuna” he greet us and while pushing a chair for Taylor “Thank you Minmin” she said. I was so shock I can’t decide how confusing it is that Taylor and Minho got together. “Are you guys dating?” I asked. “Yeah.” She said and still blushing…. “But..but…He’s a play…” I stutter “Not anymore. I love her and only her now” he said. I nodded slowly.. I’m happy for them but I still feel sad because L.joe is not here…. I sigh “It’s okay. He will call you when he get there. I know my cousin well. Believe me” Hyuna said and I smile.
 
 
-After school-
 
 
I arrive at my room alone…. I sigh and I saw Yumi walked toward me. I pick her up and kiss her head “Do you miss umma Yumi?” I asked my cat. Meow. I laugh I think she understand me. I ate my dinner and still no call from L.joe. 
 
-9pm-
 
I sat on my bed alone then Yumi jump on my leg and look at me “Yumi! What do you think appa doing right now?” I asked her again. Meow and rub her head in my stomach. “I hope he’s okay.. and his dad okay” I said again. I put her down turn off the light. Suddenly the sound that I want to hear all day rang.
 
You: Hello?
L.joe: Yeobo? Are you about to sleep?
You: Yeah but are you okay? You still sick you know and how about your father is he okay?
L.joe: I’m fine and my dad, he has some scratches on him not that he is not in a bad condition. I’ll be back maybe three or four days. I’ll miss you.
You: Okay. I’ll miss you too.
L.joe: What else do you want to say to me?
You: Ummm Nope.
L.joe: Are you sure?
You: Just kidding. I love you
L.joe: Me too
 
 

You know what! When i read my story again i was so shock! There are so many mistake that in some point i want to kill myself. *Sigh* Well i will update and double check it but i'm not good at garmmar but i will make it understandable. Love ya!BTW Sorry i change make L.joe's hair orange in this story. Is it me or it was orange before? Hope you guys understand!