A boy in trouble.

He's My Emo Boy And I'm His Hyper Girl

 

*you’s POV*

 

I spent the whole hour listen to the teacher while others talk. Good that I seat at the front or else I will surely hate myself when I fail. Taylor and I were so focus on the lesson and answer every question the teacher gave us. I wonderful what my boyfriend doing now? I miss him already.

 

-Bell ring-

 

“Let’s go!” I said and stood up while Taylor still packing her stuff in her bag. I saw the Selena girl’s giving me a I-will-hurt-you looks….. I shook my head and walked outside. “Wait! Miss you and Miss Swift.” The sensai called me “Yes Teacher?” Taylor and I replied. “Keep up with the good work. Okay” We smile and walked out.

 

“I have Math next. How about you?” I asked “ Sorry I have something else. Well don’t worry you have your boyfriend around right?” I nodded and wave goodbye. I walked to my locker which next to L.joe’s locker. I took out my math book and went straight in the class room.

 

I was walking and I think I’m lost… I look around then I saw a group of the football players was beating up boy so I ran there “ Hey! Stop!!!” I screamed. “ Don’t worry I’m okay.” The boy said “ Yeah don’t worry we’re just playing with him asian girl.” They mock. “ Touch him again, I will tell the teacher” I shouted “ Oh really? We are so scare” I sigh “ You better be!” I step foreward and punch one of them face and step on another guy’s feet. I slapped the next one and I punch the last one in the stomach. “ Good thing you’re a girl or else…. Let’s go you guys!” they all ran. I ran toward the boy “ Are you okay?” I said “ I’m fine now. Thanks ….. What’s your name” He asked “ My name is you. You?” he smile “ My name is Justin Bieber” I heard the bell “ Nice to meet you! I gotta go bye!” I shouted while running “ Bye… Hope you to see you again” he shouted “ We will” I replied.

 

-In Math class-

 

 I saw L.joe was sitting at the front… Good choice my boo. I portend not to see him and walk to the back. I feel someone hands on my waist “ Don’t pretend to not see me. For this you will be punish. By saying ‘Oppa Saranghae’” he said the last part in high pitch.

 

I pouted “ Not going happen! Now let go” I said “ If you don’t do what I said I will kiss you now and make everyone see it” he turn me face him and about to kiss me so I “ Oppa! Saranghae” I said he still kiss me but on my forehead. “ Hey! I said it why you still kiss me?” He smirk “ The kiss is a gift from the great L.joe” I pretend to throw up he dragged me toward his seat and sat me down next to him.

 

“ I miss you. You know that?” L.joe said without looking at me “ I know… I miss you too” He pinch my cheek “ Now let’s see who answer the most questions that given by the teacher.” I said “ If I won you will call me oppa for today even we speak in English. Understand?” I nodded “ But if I won you will take me to eat my favorite ramen. Okay?” I said and hold up my picky “ Deal” He wrap his pinky around mine. I smile and listen to the teacher.

 

 

Who do you think would win L.joe or you? Pls comment!!!